Advance Automobile

Unfazed

Hi Guys,

What happened to Advance Auto now, from Citroen to Mitsuoka then now premises no more. Did they vanish or just moved to somewhere? All along, I m so curious on how they keep their business running for so long thou? Do you guys know anything? Pls advise...

↡ Advertisement

Clutched

after more than 20 yrs in SG, Advanced Auto finally call it a day and go back to Thailand... It's owned by a huge Thai conglomerate which, a bit like Temasek, has business in anything under the sky... :D They hv sold their showroom to Audi.

Hypersonic

So who is taking over Mitsuoka? [laugh]

Those very few owners of Mitsuoka cars, their warranty all gone?

It's owned by a huge Thai conglomerate which, a bit like Temasek, has business in anything under the sky... :D

Shin Corp ?

So who is taking over Mitsuoka? [laugh]

Those very few owners of Mitsuoka cars, their warranty all gone?

do u guys read the ST? [confused] Existing Mitsuoka cars will be serviced by Audi, who will take over all warranty issues frm AA...

SAD MAN...ANOTHER COMPANY CLOSED DOWN TILL TO GLOBAL ECONOMIC CRSIS.

A-men

It's not due to the financial crisis... Advanced had been losing money for as long as we can rmbr... :D They feel dat they dont hv a product to carry on business

It's not due to the financial crisis... Advanced had been losing money for as long as we can rmbr... :D They feel dat they dont hv a product to carry on business

Yup, I always have the impression that they are not making money. Some coffeeshop talk I heard years ago suspecting them using it for money laundering.

I saw a volvo s40 listed by them.

Any opinion by experience bro here?

Thks

I think you are refering to Advance Auto Trading. This is a PI while Advance Automobile used to be an authorized dealer for Citroen and later Mitsuoka. It has since closed shop.

↡ Advertisement