Opel Astra 2010

Orablue

Neutral Newbie

Me!

Is it the latest 1.4Turbo?

How's the drive and reliability?

↡ Advertisement

I have the Astra Sports Tourer, 1.4. The ride is nice and smooth, though the pickup can be a bit sluggish (heavy chassis and smallish engine, plus it's not my habit to gun it) and wheel noise more apparent on the highways. So far, with about 5600 km clocked, I'm getting about 7.3L per 100 km in terms of fuel consumption. In terms of reliability, too early to tell really, but fingers crossed. I like the fact that it's not a common sight on our roads (I've only seen 1 other Tourer, at the service centre, and even the new hatch seems quite rare).

(edited)

I have the Astra Sports Tourer, 1.4. The ride is nice and smooth, though the pickup can be a bit sluggish (heavy chassis and smallish engine, plus it's not my habit to gun it) and wheel noise more apparent on the highways. So far, with about 5600 km clocked, I'm getting about 7.3L per 100 km in terms of fuel consumption. In terms of reliability, too early to tell really, but fingers crossed. I like the fact that it's not a common sight on our roads (I've only seen 1 other Tourer, at the service centre, and even the new hatch seems quite rare).

Opel's engine are pretty reliable. Have drove very old Astra Opel 1.6, years back. Back than, I clocked about 210,000km, without giving me any issues. [thumbsup]

Edited by HP_Lee

The new Astra hatch is here in SGP ! Turbo too ! Looks pretty cool in the flesh (caught it at inspection centre undergoing tests), esp in white :wub:

Looks nice from the outside. Tempting to go for a test drive.

Neutral Newbie

i have a GTC same 1.4T with the astra. Engine is smooth. Pick up is sluggish other than that is totally fine. FC abt 8.8/100km for 50% highway.

Neutral Newbie

i have a GTC same 1.4T with the astra. Engine is smooth. Pick up is sluggish other than that is totally fine. FC abt 8.8/100km for 50% highway.

I am having some problems with my new Astra.

Question : Can the Daytime Running Ligt be off? I can't seem to be able to do it.

Question : How come the LCD screen auto-adjust it's brightness and the brightness knob doesn't work at times?

Neutral Newbie

Question : Can the Daytime Running Ligt be off? I can't seem to be able to do it.

Question : How come the LCD screen auto-adjust it's brightness and the brightness knob doesn't work at times?

1) i dont think so. Think meed to do some wiring. Just keep it om :)

2) i dont really notice it cause my eyes are on the road hahah

you might want to send back

daytime lights if im not wrong cannot be off

we got the zafira and the current insigna

Neutral Newbie

Hi Opel owners,

Anyone selling their 2010 Astra-J 1.4A Turbo HB?

And how reliable does Insignia 2.0A Sport Turbo fares?

Neutral Newbie

Hi Opel owners,

Anyone selling their 2010 Astra-J 1.4A Turbo HB?

And how reliable does Insignia 2.0A Sport Turbo fares?

I am trying to sell my Astra J GTC 1.4T.

Do let me know if you interested :)