then got one yaya guy anyhow join them

then he distribute his namecard to lend support to his yayaness

everyone accepted his card out of courtesy

then my firend left the pub later and got harresed by ah gua

he gave the card to the ah gua and said:

i now no mood, call me on monday lah [idea]

[laugh][laugh][smash]

This clown, when he got his namecard, action, went to one of our

vendors, left 45 mins, then went back again to hand his namecard to people.

The vendor called us and told us this.

Buay tahan ar! How lian until like that. Not yet put newspaper only. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

My boss has a high tolerance, and no jokes about it.

The whole company can't stand this clown, he's only been here a couple of

months and made enemies with almost everyone in management.

Says all our jobs can be out sourced. [furious]

Best of all, he sleeps everyday and in front of all of us, when the boss isn't around. [furious]

They think the world of themselves...and are full of it. I was an RC member last time, and these ba!!$ suckers really go the extra mile to show what work they have done [shakehead][shakehead]

Left after 2 yrs...cud not tke it

Had an RC "member" arrogantly pass me his namecard with one hand between two fingers. I didn't ask for it, I wasn't interested. Nvm.

I took his namecard with my left hand between my two fingers as well, and while he bragging all his BS to me, I listened intently but at the same time I started fiddling with the card, and eventually rolled it up into a mini "pipe" and fiddled with it for a while before leaving it on the table beside my used toothpicks.

He saw it, didn't look pleased, and that's when I told him a little of myself and he realised he was preaching to the choir.

What a loser.

Wonder if it's the same clown in my office.

They think the world of themselves...and are full of it. I was an RC member last time, and these ba!!$ suckers really go the extra mile to show what work they have done [shakehead][shakehead]

Left after 2 yrs...cud not tke it

No wonder nb you got the look, RRC, Retired Resident Committee member. [laugh] [laugh]

[laugh]

No wonder nb you got the look, RRC, Retired Resident Committee member. [laugh][laugh]

[laugh] Eh...I no havve PBM Pooh Boor Mo*** [smash][smash]

My boss has a high tolerance, and no jokes about it.

The whole company can't stand this clown, he's only been here a couple of

months and made enemies with almost everyone in management.

Says all our jobs can be out sourced. [furious]

Best of all, he sleeps everyday and in front of all of us, when the boss isn't around. [furious]

Take video, sexposed him

To br fair, I have gone and been screeners for the MPS....there are a lot of nonsensical clowns that test the MPs patience and MPs are only human. Some come with ridiculous requests that even God would reject.

To cut the story short, it can be quite tiring, so give them some face, but for this precedence to persist and ppl complain, sth must be up man.....other MPs no such comprains....perhaps these few fellas have a short fuse?

http://www.todayonline.com/Voices/ED...-LOH-KIAH-MUAN

Online Only - MP had no empathy

Letter from LAWRENCE LOH KIAH MUAN

Updated 10:07 PM May 13, 2009

It started with Member of Parliament (MP) Seng Han Thong being set on fire. Then came MP Denise Phua who was threatened by a rag-and-bone man. Recently, MP Cynthia Phua was subjected to a display of violence by a constituent.

Although these incidents are disturbing and a cause for concern, I wonder whether the constituents are solely to be blamed.

Allow me to relate my personal experience.

In February 2001, my older son died in a naval accident whilst serving National Service. In that year, my younger son was due for enlistment. A friend, a very active grassroots member, suggested that I approach my MP, for help in exploring the possibility of getting an exemption for my younger son. I was reluctant but he went ahead to fix an appointment for me at the Meet-The-People Session (MPS). I subsequently relented and he accompanied me there. It was in March 2001. That was my first appearance at a MPS, and it was to be my last.

I waited until midnight before I could meet the MP. Prior to this, he was given the case paper which detailed the objective of the meeting and the circumstances of my case.

When I entered the room, his first remark was

when i go see doctor, he also say what can i do for you

standard greeting what [confused]

if he read ur file and find u got cancer i don think he will like tat ba....

if he read ur file and find u got cancer i don think he will like tat ba....

How different will it be?

'Eh still haven return IC ah' [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Seriously, all Drs have same greeting regardless

How different will it be?

'Eh still haven return IC ah' [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Seriously, all Drs have same greeting regardless

haha nice one...

but if im the doc i maybe will say hi sir, pls take a seat and give a warm smile

haha nice one...

but if im the doc i maybe will say hi sir, pls take a seat and give a warm smile

Yup....some drs still practice that...the oldskool ones.....really. The bedside manners of the current Drs leaves much to be desired...totally lacking EQ [shakehead]

Wish got time, everyday so busy, we can walk past him and he don't even know,

still sleeping. Everyone is too busy, except him. At night at RC meeting howl ain too much.

normally if got event got food...so well fed...no wonder he sleepy when cum work

Talking about RC work, I was involved in one many years ago. One day, I was asked to contribute money for a purpose which would benefit the MP. Can't recall if it was for the MP's ticket or MP's gift or what not. I only remembered it was for the MP.

I found it absolutely disgusting that I was asked to pay on behalf of the MP when I was already volunteering my time and effort. I resigned from the RC immediately. While this idea of paying for the MP may be the RC Chairman's suggestion, I just would not want to go along.

↡ Advertisement