Todayonline - MP had no empathy

Sleepyman

after hearing some many complains, how many of you will still vote for the pap? if you previously vote for them and then complain here, you are really one mother f--ker.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Actually many times it's not the MP, but the LP holders around him/her that are yaya ...

I know of a ex-MP (a doctor) whose clinic is at my parents' HDB block. He had a driver (relatively new, the old one got heart problem, quitted), very yaya. Got one time engaged in a quarrel with another uncle around the block. Driver yaya say "eh, you know who am I or not? I am PAP member leh.". Next moment this driver got punched in the face. [thumbsup]

Don't know what happen to that uncle, but this driver was sacked by the MP. Now this retired MP drives the LS400 himself liao, no more driver.

Supercharged

just becos we complain about pap does not mean the opposition is any better.. in election time, sometimes it's voting for the lesser of 2 evils...

RC members only to por LP and get incentives for themselves only . . . . you know?

Of course I know, this one here also everything want free,

expect people to do his work for him while he kiew kah yeo lam pah.

just becos we complain about pap does not mean the opposition is any better.. in election time, sometimes it's voting for the lesser of 2 evils...

Exact sentiments. Taiwan being the best example.

actually, when you go mps, you wun be meeting the MPs personally. you'll meet their assistants who will then draft the letter of your appeal to whichever organization. All the MP do is maybe take a look at the letter and then sign. This guys is lucky to have even managed to meet his MP.

But what he said is very true. Some MPs are just there for the extra income, while there are also those who really serve.

IMO, I doubt it's the extra income (of course it's a lot and tax free) but the "status" [:|]

wah... ah huat!

long long time never see you here leow.... eh... now u sound like one of those PAPPYs leow. ahahaha... while there is no denying that there are always leeches out there..... the fact is that the attitude of the said MP can be and should be better. He/she is serving the people.... so rather than view everyone thru a pair of tinted lens, the MP should improve on his people skills.

While ur big hole coll slping, walk to him and accidentally knock against him hardly... or perhaps just say.. AH GOOD! Sleep ah... GOOD very GOOD! Carry on! =)

-

my dad ever went to MP because of bike lot in MSCP. the most bth thing is when my dad complain abt limited lots, the LP holders ask my dad:"Not enough lot meh?" NNBZ, obviously no lot then find u. Why are you questioning back when the question been ask?

No brainer...

Supercharged

MPs after all are also human being like u n me....

Got mood leh !!! [gorgeous]

Different. We don't receive their pay.

While ur big hole coll slping, walk to him and accidentally knock against him hardly... or perhaps just say.. AH GOOD! Sleep ah... GOOD very GOOD! Carry on! =)

-

my dad ever went to MP because of bike lot in MSCP. the most bth thing is when my dad complain abt limited lots, the LP holders ask my dad:"Not enough lot meh?" NNBZ, obviously no lot then find u. Why are you questioning back when the question been ask?

No brainer...

Waste of my time, I'd prefer to give him a impression of my fist. But then again, that would dirty my hands with

a MF like him! What goes around will come around one.

IMO, I doubt it's the extra income (of course it's a lot and tax free) but the "status" [:|]

I think the "allowance" for an MP who does MPS is about SGD 10k per month

of course, this might be peanuts compared to their daily work, they need to go after office hours for 5 hrs sometimes till past midnights..

ask us to stay past midnights for one day per week for 4 weeks for SGD 10k..who is willing to sacrifice the time [sweatdrop]

of course, this might be peanuts compared to their daily work, they need to go after office hours for 5 hrs sometimes till past midnights..

ask us to stay past midnights for one day per week for 4 weeks for SGD 10k..who is willing to sacrifice the time [sweatdrop]

It's 13k...

I was told to work 24/7 and yet getting paid less than that [bigcry]

I think more than 10k liao [sweatdrop]

if they really do the job than it's fine but I do see one that was into it because of the 'Status' [:|]

Waste of my time, I'd prefer to give him a impression of my fist. But then again, that would dirty my hands with

a MF like him! What goes around will come around one.

video leh.. i wanna see leh.... i bet most of us also... then youtube, vimeo... lol

To br fair, I have gone and been screeners for the MPS....there are a lot of nonsensical clowns that test the MPs patience and MPs are only human. Some come with ridiculous requests that even God would reject.

To cut the story short, it can be quite tiring, so give them some face, but for this precedence to persist and ppl complain, sth must be up man.....other MPs no such comprains....perhaps these few fellas have a short fuse?

totally agree... some residents will expect MPs to do miracle... and make unreasonable demands.. not request..

but then, certain MPs, are best not being MPs

↡ Advertisement