Penalty for parking at double yellow line

Ano727

Hi,

Just saw a ticket in my car wiper today, ticket for parking at double yellow line issued by cisco police. My fault clearly.

Do you know what is the penalty (how much) for this offence? I believe no demerit for this. Anyone know a link where all these are described officially?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Just saw a ticket in my car wiper today, ticket for parking at double yellow line issued by cisco police. My fault clearly.

Do you know what is the penalty (how much) for this offence? I believe no demerit for this. Anyone know a link where all these are described officially?

Thanks.

70 bucks.....pain bro [smallcry]

Thanks. Good to know.

Anyone has a weblink where all the driving/parking offences are described and including the equivalent penalty for each?

Hi,

Thanks.

Fatima $50, Cisco police $70 and TP is $100 plus i think [sweatdrop]

din know got different pricing one.. singapore becoming like jb? its $70

I thought Fatimah jurisdiction is restricted to HDB or URA carpark only? [confused]

saw an orange wrx at the car park at the junction of beach rd and middle rd (CBD area) with $0.50 cuppon (worth 15mins?) and a handwritten note beside the cuppon saying- going for toilet break 5-10min only. please dont summon. LOLed.

Got one recently. S$70, no demerit points. Wait for TP letter.

Hi,

Thanks.

shd be $50..got 1 few mths ago..due to the urge to go toilet so no choice jus park with signal lights on also kana..unlucky cause only took 10mins..got a few summonds last wk..park at public carpark ard bugis area, got 1 summond $10, another $20..both time i got display coupons but exceeded by 30-45 mins..how come different amt too?

Thanks to all bros and sis for the info. A good lesson for me also to not repeat same offence, but good to know there's no demerit points.

Interesting also to see different amounts, hope the lower one is applied to my case.

[thumbsup]

Thanks to all bros and sis for the info. A good lesson for me also to not repeat same offence, but good to know there's no demerit points.

Interesting also to see different amounts, hope the lower one is applied to my case.

[thumbsup]

anyway gahmen givin $$$ next month....so ok la [gossip]

↡ Advertisement