HDB Season RFID need to display?

Luv_hurts

they do have a fine for this but never enforce. I never display for 10 years.

18(2) Parking in a season parking place without displaying a valid season parking.

I define this as you have season parking at this carpark but did not make payment for renewal. So it becomes invalid season parking.

Turbocharged

I define this as you have season parking at this carpark but did not make payment for renewal. So it becomes invalid season parking.

but the key word is without displaying

but the key word is without displaying

I suspect it could be an outdated law, whereby in the past you have to display any season parking evidence. Displaying a rfid tag doesn’t show anything about you having season parking. It only allows retrieval of vehicle information
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

I suspect it could be an outdated law, whereby in the past you have to display any season parking evidence. Displaying a rfid tag doesn’t show anything about you having season parking. It only allows retrieval of vehicle information

Yup they never enforce it, as I never display for more than 10 years. But their rule is to display it when we apply for season parking  

Turbocharged

In the first place, the very first time they uses RFID, I told my wife "why need to?". When we pay, they should have record and knows at any point of time my car in the MSCP should be on season. Now then they realise @@

Turbocharged

In the first place, the very first time they uses RFID, I told my wife "why need to?". When we pay, they should have record and knows at any point of time my car in the MSCP should be on season. Now then they realise @@

Might be someone's pet project. It happens

It is for red & white la.

Turbocharged

On the overall, RFID has been around for many many years, I presume it will be taken over by future AI using recognition thus maybe a thing in the past

On the overall, RFID has been around for many many years, I presume it will be taken over by future AI using recognition thus maybe a thing in the past

Fatimah still goes around with a handheld device that is used to check whether red lot parker is season parker or not.

Singapore will be miles behind in term of AI.

Turbocharged

Fatimah still goes around with a handheld device that is used to check whether red lot parker is season parker or not.

Singapore will be miles behind in term of AI.

I was like thinking it is nice to see Tan Tock Seng using robotic arms that day. But I still see our implementation waiting till mature then we do. Donno how to progress fast by trying out first..... Sigh

There are bikes equipped with optical recognition already going around carparks.

I was like thinking it is nice to see Tan Tock Seng using robotic arms that day. But I still see our implementation waiting till mature then we do. Donno how to progress fast by trying out first..... Sigh

We are brought up not to fail

To be the 1st to try out may resulted in failure

↡ Advertisement