Serious Accident at PIE near Adam Road Exit

Zirco

Neutral Newbie

Oh my jam was bad. Passed the accident scene a vios was lying on the second lane wheels all bent and bumpers gone and saw the centre divider crashed [shakehead] . Hope everyone is ok.

↡ Advertisement

I went into PIE towards Tuas at Adam Road, so I didn't see the accident vehicle. But I did see the jam there. Luckily managed to squeeze into the crowd. Thought it was 7plus in the evening from the look of the jam. :blink:

Neutral Newbie

The jam damn jialat.... [furious]

I was travelling towards PIE(Changi) when I saw the tailback from Adam Road all the way past the CTE/PIE exchange.

Then on the return trip back home, I thought it was a better idea to take Bt Timah road back to Jurong...

But big mistake also... The spillover of cars tat diverted to Bt Timah road was alot... Took mi 1/2hr to travel from Newton to King Albert Park.

Btw, anybody happen to haf any pics or videos of the accident scene? [confused]

Drove by just now, saw the bumper of the car still in the longkang in the centre median. Registered as a rental car, an auto Vios J... rental car also drive until so fierce?

Supercharged

in rental accident cases, is the person renting the car liable to pay for damages or will insurance cover?

I was abt to exit the Whitley to go back to Bukit panjang....and i diverted, took upper thomson SLE back...the jam was tailed back tomt pleasant...and heard that lane 2,3 and 4 was affecte.....knn...vios

Today at Loyang ave..1pm......towards TPE direction beside those private house...

Sand truck...dunno how... lang ga into the center divider.

Saw some small trees and railings also up rooted...

And thanks to our "efficient" Tp....bloody hell...block up 2 lanes...

Balance 1 lane for all the vehicles to squeeze....

↡ Advertisement