Nissan Sylphy Feedbacks Please

Sazali

HI: mine is the steel blue with dark interior but having second thoughts to change it to black with beige interior.

what are the freebies you got from the sale staff?

I like the beige interior [thumbsup]

Ha ha not much freebies.. I am not good at bargain and my family like the car so much so..

Just get the solar film only. Ha ha don't tell me what you get or I will jump [bounce1]

and mine is without the body kit, so get 1k off the price.

↡ Advertisement

I like the beige interior [thumbsup]

Ha ha not much freebies.. I am not good at bargain and my family like the car so much so..

Just get the solar film only. Ha ha don't tell me what you get or I will jump [bounce1]

and mine is without the body kit, so get 1k off the price.

How much is the damage? $65k? or less?

Neutral Newbie

Just collected the car less than a week, so have not change anything yet..

mine is the bordeux red, what about you?

You will definitely enjoy the ride. [flowerface]

HI: i just change to the same color as yours. is yrs also beige interior?

hopes the ride is smooth going without hiccups.

HI: i just change to the same color as yours. is yrs also beige interior?

hopes the ride is smooth going without hiccups.

oh I do not know you can change car color once you book :-) My car color is chosen by my son, I have no say.. ha ha

Yes it's beige interior, i got it at $67k with the $18889 COE so consider good buy la. waited one month for this color.

Ride is smooth, and today I can feel the engine pick up seems much better, very satisfied with the ride. The more you drive, the better you understand the car, the more you can bring out the best performance [flowerface]

Neutral Newbie

oh I do not know you can change car color once you book :-) My car color is chosen by my son, I have no say.. ha ha

Yes it's beige interior, i got it at $67k with the $18889 COE so consider good buy la. waited one month for this color.

Ride is smooth, and today I can feel the engine pick up seems much better, very satisfied with the ride. The more you drive, the better you understand the car, the more you can bring out the best performance [flowerface]

My wife is the one who wanted this color.

thks for your re-assurance that this car is worth the buy & let's enjoy our ride in this car .smooth

Hi. I've also just booked the 1.5 Slyphy. Titanium Grey & black interior. Any Nissan slyphy forum to share? Thanks!

I guess they will be more new sylphy owner after the recent promotion, I think it will be a good idea to join the forum to share [grouphug]

Titanium grey is nice [thumbsup]

I guess they will be more new sylphy owner after the recent promotion, I think it will be a good idea to join the forum to share [grouphug]

Titanium grey is nice [thumbsup]

Any issue with the narrow width of the car? Heard it's quite squeezy(shoulder room wise) with 3 adults behind...

Neutral Newbie

www.sgnissanclub.org

Hi Latioboy: remember me?. bought the grooming kits from you for my latio. changing to sylphy 1.5 soon.

I Have checked this forum. not active leh!

maybe newly set-up.

aside to Skyline: do you intend to change the stock tyres?

black interior good mah...cover dirt and stains. the bad thing is when i use leather cleaner, i dunno what im cleaning coz cant see the dirt on leather also.

Neutral Newbie

Nope... I think I will keep the stock rims and tires for awhile... save some $$$ [laugh]

But i thought the stock tyre yokohama aspec is lousy on wet grip?

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I just booked a 1.5L Sylphy. One thing I observed during the test ride was that the brake pedal response was not great (I had to press the brake quite hard) and not sure about the feel of the accelerator pedal - e.g. does'nt quite give the feeling that one is cruising at 80 or 100 km/hr. My family liked the interiors, spaciousness a lot and overall the car seemed a good buy. Can any of you help share your experience on the overall drive feel? Does one get used to it?

Regards..

↡ Advertisement