Happy Fathers Day to all Bros here

David

Twincharged

My boy got me two cans of Baron strong brew...but I didnât drink yet I thought I saw Korkersð

Maybe need lao hua yan jing next year?

(edited)

Happy Happy Fatherâs Day to all MCF bros ð

Hope there will be a Grandfatherâs Day ð¤ª

Wah!! unker you grand pops ol’ready ..... sure Akan Datang for you soon ‘ Edited by BanCoe

(edited)

me and family have a fun time at Mount Faber safra. Swimming and participated in the father day activities. kick around. drawing..free ice cream and hotdogs..kids got present upon completion of every station.

worth the trip.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

me and family have a fun time at Mount Faber safra. Swimming and participated in the father day activities. kick around. drawing..free ice cream and hotdogs..kids got present upon completion of every station.

worth the trip. ð

nice... didnt know they had fathers day activities there...

nice... didnt know they had fathers day activities there... ðð

yes. we were there for swimming in the morning. Around 11am saw them setting up those booths. safra member registration free. free single scoop ice cream and a hotdogs. Kids get to enjoy various games like painting of jersey/kick around/sonnesort of fitness jumping/hopping station. price like colour marker/stationery/folder etc given out upon completion of each station.
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Wah!! unker you grand pops olâready ..... sure Akan Datang for you soon â ð§Gong Day ..... ask govt to gazette for you ð

Not yet reach the level ........... ask first
  • Praise 1

You guys so lucky...

actually no wrong.

whose in the family make those restaurant reservation. Not me. all the times either my wife or sister in law..

Yesterday Father's Day. Gave Angbao (yrly father's day present) to Father, buy toy for Son. Father's day = Fork Out day. :) :) :)

• Praise 1

Overhead this in the lift at a staycation hotel in JB on Father's Day:

A mother with 5yr old son walked into the lift

Son: Mommy, can I get the Jurassic World Dinosaur figurines later? 

Mother: later you go ask your Daddy ok? Today anything you want you go ask Daddy. 

Son: Why?

Mother: because, today is Father's Day.... It's a day when Daddy have to pay for everything... 

<_<

Now we know the purpose of Father's Day and how the conspiracy is being purpetuated by mothers... 

:D

Note: true story

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Mother: later you go ask your Daddy ok? Today anything you want you go ask Daddy.

Mother: because, today is Father's Day.... It's a day when Daddy have to pay for everything...

<_<

Now we know the purpose of Father's Day and how the conspiracy is being purpetuated by mothers...

think about it another way, if it wasnt Fathers day, maybe the mom would have just used daddy's money to pay for the toys without even asking... [laugh]
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

<_<

This mother, bad influence to the child. -_-"

This mother, bad influence to the child. -_-"

if the child is a girl should be alright. A boy definitely bad influence.

Supersonic

if the child is a girl should be alright. A boy definitely bad influence.

Not a matter of gender, but educating the child that money is not easily earned.

And the role of the Father is equally important as the Mother, even if he is not at home most of the times but out from home working hard supporting the family, not just an "ATM" that kids get their money when they stick out their hands.

Don't know what is this parent thinking.

↡ Advertisement