Unichip Tuning

Ken1898

Btw is $200 for installing and road tune good price? I have a 2nd hand unichip with me though.. Going for tuning soon..

Neutral Newbie

Haha !! problem is i still too young .. just 21 and go this car as present ... so thinking to do some simple mod... the impreza 1.5 A pick up really too jia lat ..

Neutral Newbie

haha !! thought of that but parent doesn't allow .. haha !! anyway will it void my warranty when i install Unichip ??

haha !! thought of that but parent doesn't allow .. haha !! anyway will it void my warranty when i install Unichip ??

It will. Most performance modification to the engine, ecu, etc...will affect your warranty.

The is little improvement for NA cars...better to save up for other things such as ICE, cosmetic, etc...or save for future car.

Neutral Newbie

Sad thing is i don think i could change car any soon ... just got it in january .. so just hope to improve its performance ..

on v rare occasion, will unichip cause any damage. Its not as if u threw in a turbo or SC into it.... ^_^ . If it really happens, take it out b4 u send in e car to agent. They wont noe its there in e 1st pl

Neutral Newbie

Motor Image is very sensitive about any modifications and will void the warranty. It is better to check before you do anything with a Subaru.

Any advice whats the difference Unichip vs Obit2?

I understand both is Piggy Back and can do ECU remap...

Unichip cannot tune E-throttle but Obit2 is able to.....

so does your ride have E-throttle?

Price is about the same..

road tuning in sg quite tough and dangerous leh.

hard to max out the limit.

wonder how local carry out road tuning.

normally do i malaysia but the effort to travel there sian half liao.

Neutral Newbie

if i dun have Turbo or Supercharge for my car is it still useful to get a unichip and tune?

Unichip tuning helps to push the engine efficiency up to maximize its potential. More importantly, you can squeeze another 8-12% more torque depending on the car model and this translates into better response. If you get another 10bhp at 5500 rpm, does it really matter in your daily drive? Torque is more important.

Check out this http://sgeauto.com/?p=543

Second that. Probably the ONLY mod i would say which gives what everybody wants, better FC and more power. Other than lightening of course.

↡ Advertisement