Mercedes C-Class W204

Cerano

Neutral Newbie

Hmm.. Estate..

Actually the Saab 9-3 sportscombi looks great too. but its a little out of topic. haha.

↡ Advertisement

Mai gong liao... Sibei sad one leh... [smallcry] [smallcry] [smallcry]

same la same la.

that time i sit a real c63 kena thrown back into seat bgy the awesome g forces.

very shiok.

[thumbsup]

gforces? try this

<h2 class="posttitle">VIDEO: Top Gear takes on the Mercedes SL 65 AMG Black Series</h2>by Chris Shunk on Jul 6th 2009 at 12:57PM

mercedes-top-gear-580.jpg

Click above to watch video after the jump

When Jeremy Clarkson has the keys to a 660 hp supercar, you know you're in for a heck of a ride. The affable BBC host took the reigns of twin-turbo V12-powered Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series, and we're pretty sure the Top Gear team needed to change its rather expensive tires at some time during the shoot.

The SL 65 AMG Black Series tore up the tarmac and even took on the company's own (much more expensive) McLaren SLR, but did Clarkson like it? Lets just say that he compared seat time in this super Benz to sitting on a pile of stones. It seems having 740 lb-ft of torque at your beckoning call isn't always a good thing, either. Oh, the horror. Hit the jump to watch for yourself.

[source: YouTube]

gforces? try this

<h2 class="posttitle">VIDEO: Top Gear takes on the Mercedes SL 65 AMG Black Series</h2>by Chris Shunk on Jul 6th 2009 at 12:57PM

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/07/06/video-i...-amg-black-ser/

Click above to watch video after the jump

When Jeremy Clarkson has the keys to a 660 hp supercar, you know you're in for a heck of a ride. The affable BBC host took the reigns of twin-turbo V12-powered Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series, and we're pretty sure the Top Gear team needed to change its rather expensive tires at some time during the shoot.

The SL 65 AMG Black Series tore up the tarmac and even took on the company's own (much more expensive) McLaren SLR, but did Clarkson like it? Lets just say that he compared seat time in this super Benz to sitting on a pile of stones. It seems having 740 lb-ft of torque at your beckoning call isn't always a good thing, either. Oh, the horror. Hit the jump to watch for yourself.

[source: YouTube]

Wow

Jeremy clarkson owns one of these too.

personally I feel 1er and 3er inline 4 engine is not bad. it is much smoother than honda and toyota inline 4 and often more dynamic as well.

Correct.

The main difference being that the German IL-4 engines have got counter-rotating balancer shafts - CRBS (yes, even for their 4-potters), while the Jap engines don't have that.

At least for the following engines that I know and can confirm having CRBS:

- Current Merc W204 1.6 and 1.8 engines (using Winchester shafts in MB-speak)

- Previous Audi 1.6 (non-FSI, 102 BHP rating) engine, not sure about the current FSI ones

- BMW's N42 engine, not sure about the current N-46 block

With CRBS, an IL-4 engine will idle very smoothly, especially after (say) 5-6 years of usage, even without having to replace the engine mounts.

Hi Cerano, what is the diesel tax like in Singapore?

Hi

I am not sure.

$1.33 extra per cc?

somewhere around there

:wub:

bro sl55 who dont want :wub:

I heard there are only 3 AMG SL55s in SG...

Happened to hitch a ride in one of them (but no chance to drive it) - sweet nevertheless

Edited by Xtrocious

I heard there are only 3 AMG SL55s in SG...

Happened to hitch a ride in one of them (but no chance to drive it) - sweet nevertheless

give me a c63 and ill be contented.

Neutral Newbie

Hi

Any idea how to reset the service alert message on the C180? Did the servicing in own workshop but can't reset the message that appears on the instrument panel when ignition turned on.

Neutral Newbie

Any idea how to reset the service alert message on the C 180?

I did my own servicing recently, but can't find anyway to reset the alert message that appears on the instrument panel when ignition turned on.

Appreciate for any tips or resources that could address the issue.

Any idea how to reset the service alert message on the C 180?

I did my own servicing recently, but can't find anyway to reset the alert message that appears on the instrument panel when ignition turned on.

Appreciate for any tips or resources that could address the issue.

Let you know later

↡ Advertisement