2005 SLK going at $12K??

Gadgeter

more like $120k due to the typo.

talk about SLK, recently i was in bishan junction 8 driving into the carpark. i saw a white SLK stopped at the exiting gantry, and cars behind were getting impatient. at first i thought the car had cash card problem. then i saw the young driver getting out of the car , and then together with 2 security guards, they tried to push the SLK up the car parks' slope ! but they gave up after a short push, and then had to push it aside for other cars behind to exit.

i was wondering how can they possibly push the SLK up a car park slope ?

expensive cars do break down after all.

LOL, u saw the depreciation?

u earn 2K+ every year! [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ya man... I can't help it but to text the owner..

more like $120k due to the typo.

talk about SLK, recently i was in bishan junction 8 driving into the carpark. i saw a white SLK stopped at the exiting gantry, and cars behind were getting impatient. at first i thought the car had cash card problem. then i saw the young driver getting out of the car , and then together with 2 security guards, they tried to push the SLK up the car parks' slope ! but they gave up after a short push, and then had to push it aside for other cars behind to exit.

i was wondering how can they possibly push the SLK up a car park slope ?

expensive cars do break down after all.

Any car without due care from the owner will sure give problem...

wah..u still text ah..i will call arrange for viewing..then pay 12k full cash. [nosebleed]

GRRRRrrrrr,,,,, you are beating me for a good deal..

wah..u still text ah..i will call arrange for viewing..then pay 12k full cash. [nosebleed]

I just called, she turned off her phone! Probably received too many calls this morning! :D

I just called, she turned off her phone! Probably received too many calls this morning! :D

Aiyo....I was still thinking about offering her twice what she had asked for...looksl ike my SLK dreams r smashed [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

Pay them 20k cash and tell them keep the change. [laugh]

Then sell off cheap cheap 100k.......CASH ONLY. 80k also can rah. [laugh]

I also just tried to call....

Pay them 20k cash and tell them keep the change. [laugh]

Then sell off cheap cheap 100k.......CASH ONLY. 80k also can rah. [laugh]

I wanted to pay cash and transfer the car immediately..

Aiyo....I was still thinking about offering her twice what she had asked for...looksl ike my SLK dreams r smashed [bigcry] [bigcry] [bigcry]

The owner have removed the price liao...

post-1039-1246852231_thumb.jpg

lolz, if really 12k, i don't think you or any peeps here will post here liao. straight away try to get liao,

even 60k also grab.

↡ Advertisement