Where to buy touch n go card in sg

Verve

as per the title, pls help cos i lost my card and need to go in soon.

thanks a lot

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

as per the title, pls help cos i lost my card and need to go in soon.

I believe you can purchase TnG card before enter or inside JB CIQ... [rolleyes]

Edited by Tomazsky

Can buy at JB CIQ.... take the right most lanes....

But please, do so considerately by parking at one side.... not like some idiots who'll park and block the entire route/channel.

the last time at the white card station ... small booth before the queueing .....

straight after the booth theres a stretch of small office on left... there got sell

but now where to top up the card? The small house outside is closed as the road is being blocked by the construction... also the right most lane inside the CIQ building ?

You can buy the TnG card at CIQ, just keep right when you are near to the customs and filter to the right, there is a small booth just straight ahead on the rightmost side and can buy there.

Other than that, after the stamping stations if you see any anak-gadis in the booth you can walk towards them to buy too... [thumbsup]

FYI...per card min. value is $20, can also top up your card there with any amount above RM$10. Btw, most petrol stations in JB can top up the card too... [thumbsup]

but now where to top up the card?

Go to TouchnGo website and it lists all the places where u can top up.

If u driving on NSH and come to tollbooth and see the words "TAMBAH NILAI", u can top up at those booths. You can also top up at many petrol stations in JB for a small fee (50 sen i think). One petrol station at 2nd link before u reach Spore can top up. I cant remember which one but i think it is Esso.

Neutral Newbie

Bro,

No need to worry, I was panicking last sunday when I went in JB without any T&G card. Been 2 yrs that I last visited JB. [sweatdrop]

As my passports were stamped I asked the custom officer, he then shout and wave to a certain T&G malay auntie. She just come to my car and explain to me in Malay (which I have no clue) and I just passed her RM$20. I only understand she mentioned top up at counter 4 and somewhere else. :blink:

I may not go in anytime soon, now to go to City Square is further and not familiar with the place. Also, the going in jam is very terrible last Sunday but outgoing is very, very fast!!

the last time at the white card station ... small booth before the queueing .....

straight after the booth theres a stretch of small office on left... there got sell

there close liao....

Bro,

No need to worry, I was panicking last sunday when I went in JB without any T&G card. Been 2 yrs that I last visited JB. [sweatdrop]

As my passports were stamped I asked the custom officer, he then shout and wave to a certain T&G malay auntie. She just come to my car and explain to me in Malay (which I have no clue) and I just passed her RM$20. I only understand she mentioned top up at counter 4 and somewhere else. :blink:

I may not go in anytime soon, now to go to City Square is further and not familiar with the place. Also, the going in jam is very terrible last Sunday but outgoing is very, very fast!!

the last counter on the right allows top-up

anyone now whether does Maybank singapore or CIMB singapore sell touch n go card? if not, where in CIQ can i buy the card? Thanks

You can buy in JB CIQ. Enter the lane with TNG signage. The TNG booth is beside the custom officer booth.

once i tried buying a TnG card at the booth and they said they ran out of cards. The fella asked me to pay him cash and he used his card to tap the reader....nb! I had misplaced my card so i went to the Petron station to get 1. Lucky the fella allowed me to pay cash.....but once only.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1