Redline or bizol

M323

(edited)

[sleeping] first post u few sob thinks im a promoter

i been in this forum way long enuff ...before u knows...

my car regular service at proswift at paya ubi..which they carry bizol

my last 2 cars alreadi on bizol for ages

so i just posted here to inform thread starter...but Tigershark1976 pls use f--ks brain...before posting here to comments ppl intention TNMCHI

Edited by Tzc
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

so i just posted here to inform thread starter...but Tigershark1976 pls use f--ks brain...before posting here to comments ppl intention TNMCHI

long been in this forum way long enuff?? how long? after so long in this forum, u only decided to registered 3 days ago? previously using your wife acc?? or u registered urself under diff username for unknown purpose? or u were some senior members but ur acc was terminated? or there is any other possibilities that i did not stated here?

Edited by Tigershark1976

so now u promote workshop?

u better go home n sleep lah. bizol is wat sh|t oil?

redline is ester base.

motul is ester base.

5w30 would be good but if you are squeezing the max FC out of your ride then 0w20 would be it.

Mileage is more than how many km is not recommand for the usage of w20 or even w30?

Can advise? thx

so now u promote workshop?

u better go home n sleep lah. bizol is wat sh|t oil?

redline is ester base.

motul is ester base.

i promote workshop for f--k...i might as well promote ur wife at lor 18 beter [grouphug]

who cares abt ester base ,,,as long it works is fine

i promote workshop for f--k...i might as well promote ur wife at lor 18 beter [grouphug]

hi there, i know its non of my business but dun think its right to insult other people family like that.

anyone who hv common sense knows what r u up to, u claimed that u have been in this forum so so long, but u have never registered b4, then when u see this bizol oil, u finally have the urge to register and log in just to post a comment on this wonderful oil?? come on....

anyway, there is no point to argue with u. I have report this to the admin they will be able to find out who are u, and how many acc have u registered in this forum by checking ur IP... If im wrong about u, they will give me a warning instead .. peace...

I've not tried either of these 2 oils but intend to try Redline soon. There's a sponsor on this forum promoting Redline products and they seem more or less trustworthy.

Have to say that Motul is an excellent oil though, the car feels totally dfferent on Motul than on other oils like Idemitsu or those ordinary petrol company brands.

So the question should now be...Redline or Motul??

hi there, i know its non of my business but dun think its right to insult other people family like that.

anyone who hv common sense knows what r u up to, u claimed that u have been in this forum so so long, but u have never registered b4, then when u see this bizol oil, u finally have the urge to register and log in just to post a comment on this wonderful oil?? come on....

why you go and offend him by saying that he is a promoter? if you dun offend him, he will also not insult your wife. right or not?

if he is indeed a promoter, let the mods decide whether he should be banned.

(edited)

why you go and offend him by saying that he is a promoter? if you dun offend him, he will also not insult your wife. right or not?

if he is indeed a promoter, let the mods decide whether he should be banned.

Mr Picanto, he did not insult my wife, he insulted bro Iliketodrive's wife.... in the 1st place, no mattet wat, I dont think it is good to insult other people family members like that. If he have the point, he can fight back, but not argue like a kid and start to insult other people family when he do not have any valid point to argue... I believe u agree with me as well cos u mentioned the similiar thing b4. Just in case u forget what u have said, u can follow the link below:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2639639

Edited by Tigershark1976

(edited)

why do i like to register myself just to come here to promote bizol or workshop in the first place

i enjoy reading here for information ...since i happen to come across this bizol or redline thread ...i was just helping and telling threadstarter abt bizol oil

there's nothing wrong with it.. rite...

so wat if this is my first reply here...wat's the f--king problem....did admin here says no reply of wat engine oil can be said????????

who the f--k are you to come here tell me common sense ...even im long ago here in the forum and did not register

do i have to tell you tat i enjoy reading here instead of signing up here

in the first place if you have not come step on me..i would not have to tell you off here [thumbsdown]

who cares abt you asking the admin....in the first place you were wrong from the start till now

i did not post here to offend ppl... 2 bloody clowns started first acting like some lau jiao maybe

in forum rules are simple...you wanna f--k ppl off...get ready to be f--k back as well

Edited by Tzc

(edited)

why do i like to register myself just to come here to promote bizol or workshop in the first place

i enjoy reading here for information ...since i happen to come across this bizol or redline thread ...i was just helping and telling threadstarter abt bizol oil

there's nothing wrong with it.. rite...

so wat if this is my first reply here...wat's the f--king problem....did admin here says no reply of wat engine oil can be said????????

who the f--k are you to come here tell me common sense ...even im long ago here in the forum and did not register

do i have to tell you tat i enjoy reading here instead of signing up here

in the first place if you have not come step on me..i would not have to tell you off here [thumbsdown]

a forum is the place to discuss and debate if u like to, so long u have your point to argue, no one will stop u. Even the admin also cant do anything about it. However, from the way u post.. ehermm.... U do not want common sense? u like to f*ck poeple off when people disagree with ? u like to insult other people family? fine, u can continue acting like a babarian here. I believe i have a better things to do rather than continue this flame war with an idiot like u. It makes me feel stupid... [wave][wave][wave][wave]

Edited by Tigershark1976

Mr Picanto, he did not insult my wife, he insulted bro Iliketodrive's wife.... in the 1st place, no mattet wat, I dont think it is good to insult other people family members like that. If he have the point, he can fight back, but not argue like a kid and start to insult other people family when he do not have any valid point to argue... I believe u agree with me as well cos u mentioned the similiar thing b4. Just in case u forget what u have said, u can follow the link below:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2639639

i think the quarrel has start again. very soon there will be insults etc. maybe you can let mod know so that this can stop.

(edited)

i think the quarrel has start again. very soon there will be insults etc. maybe you can let mod know so that this can stop.

Its okie lah bro, he like to insult, let him insult loh, this is not the 1st time we came across such joker in the world of forum... anyway, his intention very clear.... It will only make him look more stupid if he continue to insult [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tigershark1976

(edited)

who cares abt u being stupid...and yes you are really one of the kind

you sure sounds like one who have education...but just lack of something which is upbringing [wave] [wave] [wave]

Edited by Tzc

who cares abt u being stupid...and yes you are really one of the kind

you sure sounds like one who have education...but just lack of something which is upbringing [wave] [wave] [wave]

wahhahahahhaa.... "lack of something which is upbringing"?? look at your post, by insulting other people wife, u still have the cheek to say that?? [laugh][laugh][laugh] NEXT!

hahahaha there's no differences on you part as well

maybe i should add ur wife on the list as well?? [inlove]

hahahaha there's no differences on you part as well

maybe i should add ur wife on the list as well?? [inlove]

here comes the fellow with plenty of upbringing!!! cheers! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement