Redline or bizol

M323

Neutral Newbie

how abt torco ? any comment on that oil ?? my next servicing is due soon and was deciding wad oil to use till i come across torco oil.

↡ Advertisement

how abt torco ? any comment on that oil ?? my next servicing is due soon and was deciding wad oil to use till i come across torco oil.

torco?? never came across, maybe they didnt do much marketing in SG, u can share their website?

[flowerface]

Like what Kb27 and Weiming said, you can continue using w30 oil until you notice any oil consumption. 70k is pretty young so i would worries abt it.

if 70 k is young, then how many K is consider old?

[flowerface]

if 70 k is young, then how many K is consider old?

If say you are using good reputable "branded" synthetic, around 150-200k.

I think its the driving pattern that is more important. Most driver don't push their car hard, so w30 still ok.

If you are those that always rev high and move off hard, w40 gives better engine protection.

If say you are using good reputable "branded" synthetic, around 150-200k.

define old. old meaning time to overhaul?

cos i think 200k is consider middle-aged leh. of course it may feel 'old'. but probably cos vibrating on old engine mountings.

my getz 90+ k. still feels no different from when it was 30k. even the engine mounts still feel perfect. my dad's camry 125k still runs smoothly even on craplube oil. feels quite like when it was new (moderate vibrations when stopped in D).

honestly i'm curious abt this bizol. troll or not. just curious only. no application for my ride whatsoever.

I got fren using bizol... If not wrong, it's german-made.. Heard from her so far so gd...

I shld b changing to this brand on my next oil change..

Hi bros..

i just saw this discussion so decided to reg myself

i've used redline and bizol, currently still running on bizol. Redline would definately be a better engine oil for me( butt feel), but bizol isn't as bad as wad u guy thought [thumbsup]

hi,Trex101, my car going to 20k servecing soon after drive for 1.5 yr with M1 5w50 last servicing

now, if i want shift to RL, can i directly use 5w30 or test 5w40 1st? thx

hi,Trex101, my car going to 20k servecing soon after drive for 1.5 yr with M1 5w50 last servicing

What car are you driving? turbo or non-turbo? If it's non-turbo Japanese brand cars, then 5w30 will be no problem at all.

if u dare w20 also can . the FC and response will be shoik.

i suggest u try and den monitor. if oil lvl nvr drop den stick to w20 until he oil drops. den switch to w30

RL is a gd choice. i regretted switching to OWS. high rev engine so loud.

Neutral Newbie

I think its the driving pattern that is more important. Most driver don't push their car hard, so w30 still ok.

If you are those that always rev high and move off hard, w40 gives better engine protection.

Agree, for those who always travel in small road, or travel between causeway everyday.

Better use w40. This was told by my mechanic also.

He always complain my engine oil, w30 too thin. Not good for the engine.

But, he also mentioned w30 will feel more powerful.

↡ Advertisement