Jaguar XF

Peaceracer

thanks

spoke to SE, he told me no 3L 6V for new model. don't know if he just trying to make a quick sale. Did check Jaguar website. No mention of 3L 6V [:(]

How any problems with your jag? or any encounter to share. Wife quite set on Jag. Tried A6, not keen. All others also not keen [:(] Personally would get A6 because of 2l TFSI.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

thanks

spoke to SE, he told me no 3L 6V for new model. don't know if he just trying to make a quick sale. Did check Jaguar website. No mention of 3L 6V [:(]

How any problems with your jag? or any encounter to share. Wife quite set on Jag. Tried A6, not keen. All others also not keen [:(] Personally would get A6 because of 2l TFSI.

No problem with car. Only problem is I always have to answer 2 times at pump station. Once at the pump and another time at the cashier. Yes it is a diesel! [:p]

It boils down to personal taste, not right or wrong. Most important driver/owner must be happy with choice.

Edited by Fourth

Woah diesel I would like to get it too....but doesn't make sense wrt tax and costlier and we hardly travel much with our cars.

Neutral Newbie

Nice to see many bros so into the XF. I'm new to this forum, actually searching for official Jaguar forum in Singapore if any?

I've just bought a pre-owned '09 XF which I believe it's running off the same 3.0 V6 petrol, drive is great and love the noise from the V6. FC on the other hand will be higher than my previous E92.

Am also search for the cool red Jaguar emblem which Malayan had on their option rims....swee!!!

Any idea where to buy accessories for XF?

Thank you.

Hi, I'm considering a used XF and since the new one is coming up, expect a good deal on the older one. As there not be any free servicing left, any idea how much are the servicing costs and parts? I know the Jags are legendary for high repairs and parts cost. Any workshop outside that can do the XF, sincer there is so much tech in the car? I'm driving a 525 now and so a little used to high service cost but at least there are good workshops outsides that do BMW servicing much cheaper than PML.

Saw the advert on newspaper today on the new XF S$219,999

Looks very grand n stately.

Same price as the BMW 320i $218,000.

But I think Jaguar got more Atas status side by side with the 3 series.

Also go meet clients n hotels will get more acknowledgement? True?

Wondering is it a worthy car to drive?

Anyone with local experience on this car to share?

Turbocharged
(edited)

underpower 320 at S$218K? shocking man....

i test drove my neighbour 318 which he bought during BM lelong 1.5 year ago.

no power. worst than his previous accord.

Jaguar will be a great choice

Edited by Mcf777

If 320i is underpowered to you, then xf will be worse. New bmw are all t.c.

320i at 218k is list price. PML has good discount if you can bargain...

but then if 219,999 for xf is really no strings attached loan package, then it is really a good price.

a tc 4 potter bmw is underpowered?

e90 maybe but this? dont think so

Neutral Newbie

320 and XF. Surely the XF. Class also different.

I doubt it is 219,000 with no strings attached. The OMV of XF is over 50k. With current COE, the cost is already 200k. The margin cannot be just 19k for such a car.

Anyway, the dcorrect comparison by right is XF with the 5 series and not 3 series. If 3 series is at same price or just 10K cheaper than the XF, it is a no-brainer which should one get.

If 320i is underpowered to you, then xf will be worse. New bmw are all t.c.

320i at 218k is list price. PML has good discount if you can bargain...

but then if 219,999 for xf is really no strings attached loan package, then it is really a good price.

Its actually the 318 which is underpower and not 320. The current 320 is fine.

Will check out the XF if got free time.

If got free 3 years maintenance, then no need to worry.

I think it's the 2.2diesell engine.

Anyway. My cousin not sign yet. So he is still open to options.

9th June also got the Free Lander at less that $180,000.

Seems like a good time to go British....as the prices are reasonable.

Seems to be really no strings attached! Tested the 3.0 petrol on a short drive and was pretty impressed.

$219,999 is true but only for ex stock. 2 bids non-guaranteed. OMV about $55k. COE rebate at $80k. No min loan tenure or quantum requirement. Doesn't include 3 year free servicing though. You can get that if you top up $5k (negotiable). For guaranteed COE you can top up a few thousand but I wasn't paying attention then as I was busy molesting the gorgeous interior.

Tempting...

I doubt it is 219,000 with no strings attached. The OMV of XF is over 50k. With current COE, the cost is already 200k. The margin cannot be just 19k for such a car.

Anyway, the dcorrect comparison by right is XF with the 5 series and not 3 series. If 3 series is at same price or just 10K cheaper than the XF, it is a no-brainer which should one get.

Seems to be really no strings attached! Tested the 3.0 petrol on a short drive and was pretty impressed.

$219,999 is true but only for ex stock. 2 bids non-guaranteed. OMV about $55k. COE rebate at $80k. No min loan tenure or quantum requirement. Doesn't include 3 year free servicing though. You can get that if you top up $5k (negotiable). For guaranteed COE you can top up a few thousand but I wasn't paying attention then as I was busy molesting the gorgeous interior.

Tempting...

wah lau...no need to consider anymore if 220k and no strings attached. go for it if its within your budget and you shopping for a similar type of ride. the 5 series with similar omv is going at least 30k more...

Extra $5k for warranty?

surely all cars sold in Singapore now come with some warranty right? 3 years seem standard.

Must pay for it? Like the MERC servicing credits?

Just 1-2 weeks ago.

Jaguar claims the top spot in the JD Power and Associates/What Car? 2012 UK Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction Study (VOSS)SM, which is released today.

The British manufacturer dethrones Lexus, which drops to joint second place with Skoda after topping the results for the past 11 years.

'This is a great accolade for everyone at Jaguar,' said What Car? editor-in-chief Chas Hallett. 'This study shows that customers are really satisfied with their Jaguars, a hugely important feat for any car maker.'

↡ Advertisement