Alonso,to leave or not to leave?

Hondacub777

I think its right for alonso to leave as what RB has did to him last season.but the problem is that his asking price is too high for RM.i think its better to xchange robben or snjieder.these 2 r very good wingers i find.Whats ur say?

↡ Advertisement

I think its right for alonso to leave as what RB has did to him last season.but the problem is that his asking price is too high for RM.i think its better to xchange robben or snjieder.these 2 r very good wingers i find.Whats ur say?

Why he wanted to go is ........ [hur]

RM had so many players in midfield like CR, Kaka .....etc.... [sweatdrop]

Still he wants to go there to warm the benches...... [:(][:(]

(edited)

Sad to know, Carlos Trevez had joint ManCity ...... [:(]

Thought Mascherano had convience him to joint Liverpool ...... [:|][:|]

another joker to miss out on Champion League soccer .......

the other being G. Barry, also going to ManCity ....

Edited by Picnic06

What did RB do to him? He and Stevie doing a good job so far [thumbsup]

What's that thing about FR? Is he coming or not? <_<

Bloody Yankees sold off their NHL team, now should have some spending money right? dunno waiting for what? <_<

Neutral Newbie

I think he should go, since he not quite happy with renault team, look like no choice after leaving previous team and having problem with lewis Hamiton

(edited)

I think he should go, since he not quite happy with renault team, look like no choice after leaving previous team and having problem with lewis Hamiton

LOL . . .you are just as funny as Ahgongwolve, hor? :ph34r:

Edited by Vroomtattat

Bro, they are talking about Alonso from Liverpool soccer and not F1 leh.. [smash][sweatdrop]

Bloody Yankees sold off their NHL team, now should have some spending money right? dunno waiting for what? <_<

go read today TNP. he was being promoted to other clubs like a piece of meat last year.

Last season RB nearly sold him to juv,but didnt work out.and RB openly wanted to buy barry and insist that alonso can find another club.like wat galandspeedz say,read the new paper tdy.

your joke is stupid but funny or even silly [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

your joke is stupid but funny or even silly [laugh]

actually its him who is stupidly funny and yet silly enuff to think we'll believe his nonsensical crap

Last season RB nearly sold him to juv,but didnt work out.and RB openly wanted to buy barry and insist that alonso can find another club.like wat galandspeedz say,read the new paper tdy.

Wah . . . RB so bad one arhh? He better bring in more quality players next season <_<

Wah . . . RB so bad one arhh? He better bring in more quality players next season <_<

I think he gambled wrongly last season.... coz prev season XA did not really perform.... but XA stuck to it last season and even got LFC player of the season [lipsrsealed]

Why he wanted to go is ........ [hur]

RM had so many players in midfield like CR, Kaka .....etc.... [sweatdrop]

Still he wants to go there to warm the benches...... [:(][:(]

The way rafa treated him last season........ i wont be surprise he leave

Nvm... at least leave after the tour here.... [thumbsup]

Saw on paper that there is an event in Jurong Point next Fri...... anyone interested? Cannot go airport liao, they using VIP terminal, straight to hotel

↡ Advertisement