Fake Degree School Boss run road

Mustank

his excuse the same as Ming Yi, say he was cheated by 3rd party ...

But of course.

The mysterious Vietnamese now cannot be found? Too bad.

But of course he has to go to Vietnam to track down this mystery man, and also go to RMIT HQ to explain himself.

Of course.

In order to build up a case, must pretend properly mah. In the meantime continue to sell the fake degrees as though nothing has happened.

Of course, because he genuinely believes his own story that there was a Vietnamese man who sold him the franchise. Never mind the fact that he ought to check with RMIT themselves whether they authorised the Vietnamese man to represent their brand and sell RMIT franchises with the proper authority.

NRIC S7022000H Yap Chee Mun, do you think the court is so farking stupid as to believe the mysterious third party excuse?

NRIC S7022000H Yap Chee Mun, be sure to bring your own Dettol wipes to disinfect the box that you will stand in, and the microphone that you will speak into. You don't know which Bangla or prostitute has been sucking the microphone before you. You will be in the dock a long time because you will be making up your elaborate stories and the prosecution will be shredding each lie one by one.

↡ Advertisement

woooowwww!!!!! i am sure missing out on a lot of stuff here man [sweatdrop]

looks like you guiys got lots of insider information [speechless]

reported in today's ST that he claims that the NTUC agent he trusted failed to buy the necessary coverage for Brookes. sigh, this guy's excuses are really lame, either I don't know or I kana bluff ... and NTUC has refuted his claims already.

really, if he collects the fees from the students, he owes a duty to them to ensure that the drgree is genuine.

aiyeah when thing screw up, it is alway fault pushing meaning anyone fault but my fault that life..

Neutral Newbie

Actually blame the students who went for this school. You want cheaper, faster and don't want to do any research, then how you call yourself degree holder? So lazy and yet want to get a degree. Although MOE should shoulder most of the blame (since they know in 2007 but as usual, do nothing), those students should accept the fact that they are just plain lazy and can't-be-bothered attitude and should just suck it up.

Dont you guys also feel when u hire a lawyer like Subash Anadan its like hi i am a criminal and i need the best criminal lawyer to save me casue this lawyer is fantastic man.....

Neutral Newbie

The students deserve some of the blame too. They SHOULD know that the degrees are fake just by looking at the course structure and the very short time-period for the courses to earn degrees.

these students want cheap want fast..so they r willing to be duped w/o even verifying with actual rmit or can ask around in forums.

(edited)

Come come don't be shy play spot the lies:

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,208374,00.html?

Does he live lavishly?

'No, I don't, though I would love to,' he replied candidly.

He lives in a five-room flat in Sengkang with his family.

He portrayed himself as a family man: 'I might as well tell you this: I don't drink and I don't smoke.'

Does he gamble?

'No, I don't gamble,' he answered, smiling. He added that he is a Buddhist and goes to the temple occasionally.

His eagle-eyed lawyer, Mr Subhas Anandan, who stood near Mr Yap, added with a grin: 'He doesn't womanise either.'

Mr Yap has a son, 10, and a five-year-old daughter with his wife of more than 10 years.

Mr Anandan added that he has spoken to Mr Yap's wife and sister, and is certain that his family is 'standing by him and supporting him'.

While he admitted having a 'passion for racing, go-karting and sports cars', Mr Yap said that he has never owned a sports car.

Second-hand BMW

Instead, he drives a 3 Series 'second-hand Beamer' (BMW).

QUOTE (Smhomie @ Jul 18 2009, 05:06 PM)

Oh my goodness I actually got to know this chap back in 2004/2005 period.

He was bonking my girlfriend's friend who was a flight stewardess in SQ. He was driving a white modded Integra DC5. Quite yaya attitude from him.

He told me that he was a race driver for McWell and his car mods were fully sponsored. I ask him what was he doing for a living and he kinda muttered....something to do with education

???????? Above quote and Smhomie's quote is different. Where does the SQ gf come from in 5 yrs ago while he is having a 10 yrs wife around? Mistress?

Who is telling the truth?

Edited by Axela72

Believe what is written here and not what is written in the papers.the re[prt that was shown in the papers is a bad piece of reporting. the facts was not checked and i can attest that he has driven or owned or was in the possession of not only what he said but cars that are so expensive that not many people will be able to own. I do not know if you can check out which cars has this car plate on them SGQ1*Z. if anyone can check out, this is the plate that is owned by benny. :) the last car to spot this plate was a gunmetal grey bmw m3. arond half a year ago.

Neutral Newbie

Sad to say, this fiasco has really hurt the private education industry of singapore. I am one who will call for the authorities to really regulate this industry.

on one hand the govt wants sg to be a edu hub in asia but on the other hand they are letting schools do farnie stuff.

I am also in tis sector and i really feel ashamed that this is happening. luckily my school is all proper.

this sector really need an OVERHAUL....and THOROUGH CLEAN UP./.....other that this kind of fake degree...how abt those that offer sub stnd education....

Imagine...those dunno wat schools...offer parttime 1 yr engineering diploma!!!!...Got quality meh ?....then those who faithfully go NP, SP, NYP all gong kia ??? 1yr can finish why still waste 3 yrs ?

Same for those 1 yr or 1.5 yr Bachelor....Partime degree.....pple do 2 to 3 yr Full time then can get a bachelor....they 1 yr and 1.5 yr... evening class only....where are the quality...

Are all HR in Singapore zzzz ?

[scholar]

this sector really need an OVERHAUL....and THOROUGH CLEAN UP./.....other that this kind of fake degree...how abt those that offer sub stnd education....

Imagine...those dunno wat schools...offer parttime 1 yr engineering diploma!!!!...Got quality meh ?....then those who faithfully go NP, SP, NYP all gong kia ??? 1yr can finish why still waste 3 yrs ?

Same for those 1 yr or 1.5 yr Bachelor....Partime degree.....pple do 2 to 3 yr Full time then can get a bachelor....they 1 yr and 1.5 yr... evening class only....where are the quality...

Are all HR in Singapore zzzz ?

[scholar]

Hate to say this but the most competent people in our society are all in the private sector [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement