Fake Degree School Boss run road

Mustank

Hate to say this but the most competent people in our society are all in the private sector [thumbsup]

haha, fully agree wif u... sad to say, but y elites wan to study as hard as possible and only hav 1 ting in mind is to get into garment sector wif their good results... but if they were to step into pte sector, i dun tink they can survive... (not saying 100% of scholars are like tis, dun misunderstood me)...

↡ Advertisement

Believe what is written here and not what is written in the papers.the re[prt that was shown in the papers is a bad piece of reporting. the facts was not checked and i can attest that he has driven or owned or was in the possession of not only what he said but cars that are so expensive that not many people will be able to own. I do not know if you can check out which cars has this car plate on them SGQ1*Z. if anyone can check out, this is the plate that is owned by benny. :) the last car to spot this plate was a gunmetal grey bmw m3. arond half a year ago.

Definitely can trace through LTA's logcard system. All you need is i/c no. to trace the trail of vehicle registrations logged under his name and/or i/c no. extends to even de-registered cars.

Alexa72 : What I said is confirmed true since the girl and him came by my place quite often. Girl did mention to me and my girlfriend that he was 'divorced' with 2 kids. Now his wife stands by him... [hur] bullsh1t! and subhas defended him by saying he's not a womaniser :blink: not that I know of. I hope all his subsequent flings gang up to expose him at open trial if possible. In my opinion, the wife is either naive or has been handsomely 'compensated' to continue a masquerade in lieu of big trouble ahead. Confirm the car is Integra DC 5, I have seen the car more than once to know the make and model.

I will not fabricate a libelous statement on the web. I welcome Ben (as I know him) or his solicitor to come look for me if untrue [speechless]

Well, am not surprised anymore with this type of news anymore ... if a monk can wantonly lie and lie and continue to lie and concoct more lies to save his a*se or his PA, then what is done by this COE of fake school is minor in comparison ...

what's to be done is for the gov to really step up efforts to minimise re-occurrence of such shameful incidents.

(edited)

this sector really need an OVERHAUL....and THOROUGH CLEAN UP./.....other that this kind of fake degree...how abt those that offer sub stnd education....

Imagine...those dunno wat schools...offer parttime 1 yr engineering diploma!!!!...Got quality meh ?....then those who faithfully go NP, SP, NYP all gong kia ??? 1yr can finish why still waste 3 yrs ?

Same for those 1 yr or 1.5 yr Bachelor....Partime degree.....pple do 2 to 3 yr Full time then can get a bachelor....they 1 yr and 1.5 yr... evening class only....where are the quality...

Are all HR in Singapore zzzz ?

[scholar]

some completed the degree faster due to exemption given for relevant diplomas. if not, they also need to do the full course. advertisement often show the fastest path based on exemption given. frankly speaking why sld i waste my time study the basic of IT if I already have studied IT diploma before?

foreign unis are more liberal in giving exemption while world class sg unis prefer to give less but it waste ur time also.

Edited by Babyt

Definitely can trace through LTA's logcard system. All you need is i/c no. to trace the trail of vehicle registrations logged under his name and/or i/c no. extends to even de-registered cars.

Alexa72 : What I said is confirmed true since the girl and him came by my place quite often. Girl did mention to me and my girlfriend that he was 'divorced' with 2 kids. Now his wife stands by him... [hur] bullsh1t! and subhas defended him by saying he's not a womaniser :blink: not that I know of. I hope all his subsequent flings gang up to expose him at open trial if possible. In my opinion, the wife is either naive or has been handsomely 'compensated' to continue a masquerade in lieu of big trouble ahead. Confirm the car is Integra DC 5, I have seen the car more than once to know the make and model.

I will not fabricate a libelous statement on the web. I welcome Ben (as I know him) or his solicitor to come look for me if untrue [speechless]

so its a DC5?

I think with this fiasco, the peo in singapore will face a very detailed overhaul and it will be closely scrutinised.

fast track degree or dip is ok. as long as the degree is recognised. this is very important. people is us also go to night school for law so it is not the length of the course but the quality of it.

I think with this fiasco, the peo in singapore will face a very detailed overhaul and it will be closely scrutinised.

fast track degree or dip is ok. as long as the degree is recognised. this is very important. people is us also go to night school for law so it is not the length of the course but the quality of it.

MOE simply does not have the expertise (what an irony, eh?) or resources to do that at the moment.

how you managed to dig up his NRIC? [thumbsup]

There are many ways.

For example:

Go to:

http://www.acra.gov.sg/Services/Purchase_o...ple_Profile.htm

Scroll down and click on Click here to purchase from BizFile.

Click People Profile.

In the Search by menu, select Name.

In the Search Details box, enter Yap Chee Mun.

If there is only 1 Yap Chee Mun found, then must be him lah.

Benny Yap Chee Mun's lies are slowly being taken apart by people coming forward.

He keeps blaming mysterious third parties for this and that.

He claimed that a mysterious Vietnamese sold him the RMIT franchise in 2007.

But ST had a report from 2 people who said they enrolled in his RMIT course in 2005:

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Education/Stor...725-157002.html

He also claimed that he wrote cheques, even photocopied the cheques, to pay insurance on his students fees, but blamed a mysterious agent for not carrying out his instructions to buy the insurance.

Any fool can write cheques, photocopy them to build a case that there were cheques were actually made out, then invent a third party who was supposed to hand them in but did not do so. After that he will just destroy the cheques. Very convenient.

It's like producing a taxi receipt, claiming that the taxi fare is for taking taxi to see doctor, but somehow you left the 3 days MC on the clinic counter, then when you realised it was missing, the clinic closed already.

Again, ST had a report from NTUC which said that he actually bought insurance for only a small portion of the fees (instead of insuring the whole sum, he paid premiums to cover only less than 5% of the sum):

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Education/Stor...725-157002.html

In other words, there was no mystery person who was tasked to hand in the cheques to cover the entire amount of fees paid. The simple facts are that Benny Yap just paid to cover $1000 of the $18000 fees paid, for example. There was no mysterious agent.

NTUC Income should sue his ass off for suggesting that one of their agents was dishonest and pocketed the premiums instead of paying it in to NTUC.

What other mysterious third parties will he conjure up so that he can pass the blame onto them?

So any idea is the SQ girl still with him? Wondering how she felt after realising he is not divoriced

Supercharged

Actually I have only one question for this Benny.

He said he didn't know his course was a "fake".

Now....how could he didn't know when he has to print those degree certs? Obviously those certs didn't come from RMIT...so where did it came from?

Actually I have only one question for this Benny.

He said he didn't know his course was a "fake".

Now....how could he didn't know when he has to print those degree certs? Obviously those certs didn't come from RMIT...so where did it came from?

Haiyah, can you pay more attention to the stories that Benny Yap is spinning? Would like you like to sign up for a course on how to focus and pay attention? Benny Yap got several other schools willing to take your money and screw you over.

The RMIT course, including the degree certs, came from the mysterious Vietnamese man.

That's why the cert got spelling errors, and that's why Benny Yap offered to correct the errors with liquid paper!

If he is printing the certs himself, why should there be any spelling errors? Don't insult the Engrish standard of Benny Yap Chee Mun okay? Wait he sue you then you know.

Let the trial begin ... many skeletons will start flying out ... just like the race-horse becoming pet-horse incident

Let the trial begin ... many skeletons will start flying out ... just like the race-horse becoming pet-horse incident

We would all love to watch the trial process shred Benny Yap to pieces.

Unfortunately he may frustrate that pleasure because his lawyer is advising him to consent to judgment.

This will short crcuit the procedure and take him straight to the sentencing stage.

No juicy stories to hear in that case.

regardless what punishment he might receive later, he has already enjoying his past few years with good happening life including driving sport cars and babes

↡ Advertisement