After Zoe Tay and Fann Wong...........

Picanto

Uh...

looks normal for an old lady of her age leh.

Don't compare with those who go for botox and other cosmetic surgery la. That being said, you guys still watch sbc shows ah?

• Praise 2

Actually face is ok for her age . But she is A celebrity, that's why her looks is under close scrutiny

Yah yah.. Agree her face is ok with her age.. But im quite certain that she would look better if she didnt have a kid.

Uh...

looks normal for an old lady of her age leh.

Don't compare with those who go for botox and other cosmetic surgery la. That being said, you guys still watch sbc shows ah?

agreed. at least she doesnt hide behind botox/cosmetic surgery... 

• Praise 1

Yah yah.. Agree her face is ok with her age.. But im quite certain that she would look better if she didnt have a kid.

Agree.  Woman will age a lot after giving birth because their body go under "stress" during pregnancy.  That is why confinement is needed.  Do appreciate all mothers!  [thumbsup]

Read below for more info:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3408683/Children-age-kids-woman-greater-stress-body-endures-accelerating-aging-process.html

• The metabolic costs of pregnancy and lactation have a heavy physiological effect on women, the researchers said.  One of those effects is oxidative stress – which is an imbalance between free radical production and a body's ability to counteract their harmful effects.
  • Reproduction has been known to increase oxidative stress through an animal’s lifespan – but the same effect had not been seen in humans until now. Pregnancy was thought to cause oxidative stress because of major increases in energy metabolism due to fetal development, milk production and energy expenditure associated with taking care of a child.
  • These high biomarker levels indicated increased oxidative stress in the women – an important contributor to aging.

• Praise 4

Fann wong indeed age a lot, can see her neck area has wrinkles. But then she is 47 year old only le, also not say consider old lo. But her figure still maintain quite good.

Fann wong indeed age a lot, can see her neck area has wrinkles. But then she is 47 year old only le, also not say consider old lo. But her figure still maintain quite good.

Can tell you are quite old yourself  [laugh]

47 yrs old is considered old to me  [rolleyes]  [grin]

I think she used to do more maintenance work like botox or fillers. But maybe now she's doing less. Hence the difference.

She has very high cheek bones, hence her lower face loses the apple shape as she ages. it's very obvious she hasn't been doing much fillers to hide this effect as most celebrities do.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

47 is approaching 50 , cannot expect a 47 to look like a 20.   A lot of photos of celebrities look so good despite being at 50 year old simply because the photos are heavily touched up.  having said that, still have to agree that she has aged significantly. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1

47 is approaching 50 , cannot expect a 47 to look like a 20. A lot of photos of celebrities look so good despite being at 50 year old simply because the photos are heavily touched up. having said that, still have to agree that she has aged significantly.

Boss, read my post in context.

I didn't say she doesn't look her age... I was merely pointing out that someone who says a 47 year old isn't considered old must be of a certain age himself.

47 can almost be my mother so will consider that age old.

Can tell you are quite young yourself.

47 yrs old is considered not that old to me.  [laugh]

I didn't say she doesn't look her age... I was merely pointing out that someone who says a 47 year old isn't considered old must be of a certain age himself.

Can be your mother doesnt mean 47 is old la. Since now most people have long life. so if 47 is old, then those after 62 or even older how ah?! :blink:

Boss, not disputing your point, just adding my thoughts using your post..and i also reiterated that she has aged a lot.