After Zoe Tay and Fann Wong...........

Picanto

Thought many woman needs to put ici dan can see people de?

At own home no need lah...powder powder can liao lah...but she really make up wor.....

tiagong ladies who are skinny don't age well, esp post-meno.

I think it is also due to her having a late pregnancy (in her 40s) and also her hectic filming schedules. I heard they sometimes never sleep for days during filming.

And also their diet. Eat little in order to look slim. Their bodies may not have sufficent nutrients.

I agree w you that too skinny may not age well and may lead to osteoporosis after menopause.

But never mind lah. Most important is health. Looks not so important - she's still pretty.

• Praise 3

I think it is also due to her having a late pregnancy (in her 40s) and also her hectic filming schedules. I heard they sometimes never sleep for days during filming.

And also their diet. Eat little in order to look slim. Their bodies may not have sufficent nutrients.

I agree w you that too skinny may not age well and may lead to osteoporosis after menopause.

But never mind lah. Most important is health. Looks not so important - she's still pretty.

• Praise 1

• Praise 4

Age a lot.

你是我高中同学吗?

不,我是你高中老师。

Are you my college classmate?

No.. I was you college teacher.

That was 25 years ago?

It’s been a real long time since I last watched a channel 8 drama.

I have been watching it for the longest time.

Not only Fann aged in this drama, that taiwanese actress also the same.

I have been watching it for the longest time.

Not only Fann aged in this drama, that taiwanese actress also the same.

Who is that taiwanese actress also the same?

Please support Fann Wong by watching

I don't think anyone here will bother la. Most of the discussion is about how she has aged and over the hill already.

You could try asking in her fan club's facebook page but I think there's not many that would readily identify as a Fann Wong fan these days  [laugh]

@mockingbird maybe?

I don't think anyone here will bother la. Most of the discussion is about how she has aged and over the hill already.

You could try asking in her fan club's facebook page but I think there's not many that would readily identify as a Fann Wong fan these days [laugh]

@mockingbird maybe?

His intention is to piak fann wong. He has made it very clear already

His intention is to piak fann wong. He has made it very clear already

That won't happen for free right?

So maybe the price to pay is to identify as her fan.