Is Tan Chong Servicing Package NPMP value for money?

Sazali

My car slightly more than 8 years and have travelled 250k km. I have signed up NPMP since the first 50k free servicing.

• Praise 1

My car slightly more than 8 years and have travelled 250k km. I have signed up NPMP since the first 50k free servicing.

so have you change your absorber,drum brake and wheel bearing...? I think its quite ex at TC

Edited by Kezg1

so have you change your absorber,drum brake and wheel bearing...? I think its quite ex at TC

At 161k, changed absorber at $530 including gst. Brake drum and wheel bearing still no change at 250k.

Brake pads changed at 120k and 240k and cost included in the NPMP package.

Over the 8 years the only major expense was something done to radiator for about $200 and brake leakage $280. Except for the cost of NPMP package, it's economical and trouble free with no shocking maintenance.

Edited by Dumb

Just signed up for NPMP package renewal when I brought the Murano in for it's 100k service today. 10% off so it came up to just under 1.5k for 4 services/40k.

I think the value for money is excellent, today's servicing alone would have cost me close to 1k without the package.

Neutral Newbie

It's marketed as a preventive programme but they failed to detect a broken motor fan which caused my car to overheat. I won't be signing up for anymore packages with TC again

It's marketed as a preventive programme but they failed to detect a broken motor fan which caused my car to overheat. I won't be signing up for anymore packages with TC again

You hate them just because of that?

Any experience car owner will know that some problems will come up fast and furious. You expect preventive maintenance to be able to prevent every issues? I would gladly sign up this package without thinking if my AD offers it knowing how good it is, too bad...

Btw I not driving Nissan rides now nor selling them.

Neutral Newbie

You hate them just because of that?

Nothing personal. Just a lost of trust in TC's service after seeing white smoke emitting from car's bonnet only 3 days after servicing

Over heat can be big issue, I dont blame him for losing trust. I mean, how many car owners are mech ppl? These packages offerred by ADs are marketed in a way to these people that they can have a peace of mind if they sign on.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone interested in taking over a NPMP program which I have signed up with Nissan for my Teana which I have sold to dealer.  Still have 3 more servicing to go.  Discount of 20% from the remaining value of $1300+.

Hypersonic

Anyone interested in taking over a NPMP program which I have signed up with Nissan for my Teana which I have sold to dealer. Still have 3 more servicing to go. Discount of 20% from the remaining value of $1300+.

Can transfer to X-Trail?

Neutral Newbie

Can transfer to X-Trail?

Spoke to customer service last week and she said can transfer to any Nissan owner.  I will confirm about X-trail on Monday to be sure.

Neutral Newbie

Can transfer to X-Trail?

No problem transferring to X-trail or any other Nissan owner.  If you are still interested, you can txt me at 98323463.

Hypersonic

No problem transferring to X-trail or any other Nissan owner. If you are still interested, you can txt me at 98323463.

I've sent you a PM.

Neutral Newbie

anyone interest to take over NPMP package which i sign out Nov last year for my car, latio ? i have sold my car and the pkg still got 3 more servicing and valid until Nov 18. I can give discount of the remaining value of $900 plus. nissan customer service centre confirm it can be transfer to any nissan owner.

↡ Advertisement