Car Sales Executive Please Come In!

Keith976

Neutral Newbie

I am considering a career change to this line to try to earn abit more, however I need to know if an income of above 2K monthly is easily achieveable during times like these for a newbie. I intend to join an AD selling Japanese cars if possible.

Please post ur valuable advice here, those not in this line please refrain from posting unconstructive remarks. Thank you!

↡ Advertisement

sales exec for AD eg, Borneo motors earn a lot more than that... i know a couple that easily 5 digit every month... driving BMW...

but getting in is very difficult....

unless you have at least 2yr experience and a good track record in car industry, borneo will consider hiring you.

earning 2K should be no problem for any car salesman. then comes the question, do you want to work a 6 day week along with no weekend off ? (car industry is normally quite busy on weekends )

just my 2 cents

In fact, getting in is easy...

getting out is even easier...

sales no good...cant hit quota... you are shown the door..

simple as that.

(edited)

I am considering a career change to this line to try to earn abit more, however I need to know if an income of above 2K monthly is easily achieveable during times like these for a newbie. I intend to join an AD selling Japanese cars if possible.

Please post ur valuable advice here, those not in this line please refrain from posting unconstructive remarks. Thank you!

Depends on which AD you would be working for [nod]

I think you must be prepared to go at least maybe 1-2 months with just the basis pay cos you'll need to go for training before subsequently to the frontline to attend to customers. Commission would be paid to you after customer signs delivery order for his ride.

Think if you can tahan the beginning of the few months, very soon you would be making good money home [nod] but at the sacrifice of some hours with your loved ones/family members [:p]

The above is what i know from a kaki of mine whom is a Sales Manager of an AD when he jio me to join him some years back :D

But do take note that the company will set a sales target for you & if you happen to cannot hit the target consecutively a few time .... then they will [wave] to you [sweatdrop]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

If you can get in to To-yo-Tar then easy lah, the sales there close 2 eyes oso can sell cars lah...My fren went there to ask wat freebies comes with the Vios - the fella say if you confirm wanna sign then he will talk in details to you lor - kns lah wahahaha

Sell property better, can do part time and u can still hold on to a perm job. If sales failed, at least u still have a regular pay to fall back on.

Like my brother, doing part time property agent, good times 1 month can close 3-4 cases, comms wise easily 5 figure.

In fact, getting in is easy...

getting out is even easier...

sales no good...cant hit quota... you are shown the door..

simple as that.

Easy to get in? How? Teach me leh I keen [flowerface]

if u can get into Borneo Motor, dun worry about the sales, you job is to take order only, not looking for sales. Simply sit down there and wait for people to approach u. If not happy, can ask the customer, "ask so much, u want to buy or not?". Well, I dont hear from other people, I experience myself, kena 3 times in a month, in the end, must get people to intro then only can get an acceptable order taker to take my sales....

The only thing you need to worry is your boss, if he condemn u and u are arranged to work at the back office all the time, and only have the chance to work in the showroom during super off peak hours/ day.... then you are gone...

which AD? start from 'M' ah?

Neutral Newbie

Sell property better, can do part time and u can still hold on to a perm job. If sales failed, at least u still have a regular pay to fall back on.

Like my brother, doing part time property agent, good times 1 month can close 3-4 cases, comms wise easily 5 figure.

not illegal meh...

By doing that, I think you have no professional ethic and company loyalty.

[thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement