Best Roast Duck

Maxus-MIFA9

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/alex_eating_house/

roast duck is really nice... char siew and roast pork so so.... IMO, one of the best roast duck in s'pore, better than kay lee for sure...

but kay lee char siew is really cannot fight, bloody good...

as for roast pork, there is one small little stall in bukit ho swee hawker center... very very crispy and chili is damn shiok...

• Praise 1

Craving for roast duck and any suggestion where is the best roast duck stall in Singapore ?

Used to buy roast duck from a stall along Jln Mata Ayer off Sembawang Road and another along Jalan Legundi also off Sembawang Road. [thumbsup]

Tried Tiong Bahru one not that fantastic as claimed. Also tried Golden Duck along Balestier Rd. Johnson Loke Duck had gone downhill [thumbsdown] .......

One of my favourite is along Paya Leber Road after ITE, beside former BP petrol kiosk. It had been shifted to somewhere ever since the building of MRT (Circle Line). Anyone got any information on this stall had shifted too.

Thanks .... [wave]

Jln Mata Ayer off Semb rd , the coffe shop opp the condo?...donkey years liao...now is a Muslim Rest liao..

Edited by Modykoh

in addition to the one at Paya Lebar, these are the places I go to to eat roast duck

- Sally Roast, Cactus Cafe at Yio Chu Kang, relocated from Seletar Hills Estate, daily soup is duck + salted veg

- Blk 280, Bishan St 24, corner coffee shop opposite Singapore Pools

used to go to the one at Rochor Hawker Centre for roast duck and boiled soup, but now the place under reno so dunno where they have gone to.

for me, like to eat roast with boiled soup.

in addition to the one at Paya Lebar, these are the places I go to to eat roast duck

- Sally Roast, Cactus Cafe at Yio Chu Kang, relocated from Seletar Hills Estate, daily soup is duck + salted veg

- Blk 280, Bishan St 24, corner coffee shop opposite Singapore Pools

used to go to the one at Rochor Hawker Centre for roast duck and boiled soup, but now the place under reno so dunno where they have gone to.

for me, like to eat roast with boiled soup.

izit e few sisters tat used to sell at seletar hill hawker??

izit e few sisters tat used to sell at seletar hill hawker??

yes, bro. my reservist buddies and I used to drive out to their stall to have lunch.

Jln Mata Ayer off Semb rd , the coffe shop opp the condo?...donkey years liao...now is a Muslim Rest liao..

Oh iszit...... Thanks .... [wave]

U can try Xiang Ji @ Toa Payoh Central....it's somewhere behind Hang Ten n Hock Hua...hidden behind...

Many pp eat their during lunch n dinner time...but they hav enuff seats cos they rented somemore space from nex dr.

Their roast duck is juicy n char siew is tasty.

Ok .... will try TP Central this evening ..... Thanks [wave]

Ok only lah. One of the best roast meat/duck/ribs I have tried is the coffeeshop opp Serangoon Stadium, the one with Botak Jones. Try their char siew. Yummy [thumbsup]

This one never heard before..... [scholar]

May try next weekends ..... Thanks [wave]

Anyone had tried the one along Upp Thomson Rd near to Sin Ming Rd junction.

Passes by Upp Thomson Rd several times and saw the shop hanging rows & rows of roast duck ....... <_<<_<

The slip road is narrow and always cannot get parking lots, so had not try its roast duck .... [sweatdrop]

i haf to say that the roast duck in SG coffeeshops all not very good leh. So far the better roast ducks i had were all in chinese restaurants.

Lu ya then those roadside stall got some standard !

bcos of e duck or them.............. [sly]

the sisters are friendly folks.

only found them recently when it was featured on some food program hosted by Gurmit and Michelle.

but seriously, after clearing IPPT in the morning, lunch time go and hoot roast very shiok. some more can buy Toto at Seletar Hills Est.

Anyone had tried the one along Upp Thomson Rd near to Sin Ming Rd junction.

Passes by Upp Thomson Rd several times and saw the shop hanging rows & rows of roast duck ....... <_<<_<

The slip road is narrow and always cannot get parking lots, so had not try its roast duck .... [sweatdrop]

you can give a miss to the ducks there if you are refering to the rows of shop same stretch as Standard Chartered Bank.

I stay upper thomson all my life dun find the duck there good. just my opinion

you can give a miss to the ducks there if you are refering to the rows of shop same stretch as Standard Chartered Bank.

I stay upper thomson all my life dun find the duck there good. just my opinion

how about the one along Casuarina Road ? next to the prata shop ...