Vagsg T-shirt with Skoda Logo

Speeddemon

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys!!

VAGSG has got a group buy for their T-shirts as the link below:

http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24079

The T-shirt will look something like the pic below.

I am liasing with the coordinator to customize it so that the logos on the shoulder patch will be the Skoda logos and the wording "www.vagsg.com" behind the T-shirt will be green in colour to match the Skoda logo. The coordinator has indicated that it can be done without any additional charge as long as I can give her a high res image of the Skoda logo and get more people to buy the Skoda version. I have already emailed her an image of the Skoda logo so......

ANYONE INTERESTED?? [laugh][laugh]:D:D

Vagsg_T_shirt.bmp

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

1) Ruzhyo - Skoda Felix / Men XXL

2) Fisheye - Skoda Paul / Men L x 2

Great!! That makes 3 of us already.....will coordinate with the coordinator from Vagsg and update you guys here....

By the way....the shoulder patch with Skoda logo and your name will be on the right.....the left shoulder patch will be the VW logo.....should be ok with you guys? Let me know if you want another logo on the left shoulder patch.....we can probably choose between audi, VW and Skoda.....

Anyone else interested? [:p] Gotta confirm with the coordinator (her nick is Mdm V in Vagsg) by the end of this week (Fri) cos the group buy closes on 10 Aug.....

Neutral Newbie

2) Fisheye - Skoda Paul (Fisheye) / Men L x 2

3) Kryskoko - Skoda Bryon / Men M

4) Quirky_ster - Skoda Roomster / Men XL x 2

Sorry, made some amendments... cheers

Neutral Newbie

5 ) Ak007 - Skoda Anil / Men XL x 1 ( would like to have 2 , but some brands fit me XL , someothers XXL ...so dont want to take risk with 2

numbers)

Edited by Ak007

Neutral Newbie

5 ) Ak007 - Skoda Anil / Men XL x 1 ( would like to have 2 , but some brands fit me XL , someothers XXL ...so dont want to take risk with 2

numbers)

6) Puash - Skoda CP / Men L x 1

2) Fisheye - Skoda Paul (Fisheye) / Men L x 02

3) Kryskoko - Skoda Bryon / Men M x 01

4) Quirky_ster - Skoda Roomster / Men XL x 02

5 ) Ak007 - Skoda Anil / Men XL x 01 ( would like to have 2 , but some brands fit me XL , someothers XXL ...so dont want to take risk with 2

numbers)

6) Puash - Skoda CP / Men L x 01

7) Echelon - Skoda Shane / Men L x 01

Neutral Newbie

Its time to have our AGM to discuss the details [grouphug] . Long time never meet up to drink coffee already... shall we? [wave] Btw, what is the price of T-shirt?

Neutral Newbie

5 ) Ak007 - Skoda Anil / Men XL x 01 ( would like to have 2 , but some brands fit me XL , someothers XXL ...so dont want to take risk with 2

numbers)

Ok guys, have confirmed a couple of things with Mdm V from Vagsg. I will help you guys put the order on the list by tomorrow evening (Friday 7th August) so if anybody else wants the T-shirt please put down your name here before tomorrow 5pm. Tomorrow night I will collate the names and put the order over at vagsg for you. As payment is required I will pay for you guys first so I have to request to those that have put their names down; please do not cancel your order else I will be stuck with a T-shirt with your name on it :blink:

T-shirt will have a Skoda logo with your name on it on the right shoulder patch and the VW emblem on the left shoulder patch. Wordings on the back of the T-shirt will be www.vagsg.com where the word "vagsg" will be either green or red. Mdm V will try to get the green colour for the wording but if that is not possible she will put red.

Funkyjazz: Price of the T-shirt is $28. Check out the vagsg thread if you need further info [nod]

wow, seeing the new guys so on, we have to support ... i'm in too !! com'on oldies .... give some support leh ... [rolleyes]

numbers)

8) othello - Skoda Andrew / Men XL x 01

Edited by Othello

Neutral Newbie

numbers)

9) tanks09 - Skoda Tanks09 / Men L x 01

Neutral Newbie

numbers)

9) tanks09 - Skoda Tanks09 / Men L x 01

Ok guys the list is closed. I will place orders for those above in vagsg by tonight and make payment on behalf of you guys. The T-shirts should be ready by end August so I will inform you guys and we can have a gathering during the collection of the T-shirts. For those who are not in the list and wish to place order, you may do it directly at vagsg if you have an account.

Thanks guys!!

Neutral Newbie

One last thing guys....I just realised the Skoda logo I sent to the vagsg coordinator is not exactly like the emblem on our cars....it looks like the image in the link below:

http://marketingmechanics.info/lincorp/SMH...da_logo_new.jpg

Basically the exact emblem should be some leaves (can anyone tell me what kind?) instead of the "Auto" wording at the bottom as in the logo in the above link.....hope this is ok with you guys.....let me know if its not yeah? Pai sey......