Vagsg T-shirt with Skoda Logo

Speeddemon

Neutral Newbie

Roger that....thanks for all the support guys!! [thumbsup]

Update....orders have been confirmed and payment has been made.....will post the next update once there is a confirmation of delivery date for the T-shirts [flowerface]

UPDATE:

Our orders for the Vagsg T-shirts are already at the factory and production is in process. However, due to the large number of T-shirts with the different names on it (about 100+ T-shirts were ordered in total I think) delivery is anticipated to take slightly longer. The GTG for collection of T-shirts is now expected to be either the 2nd or 3rd week of Sept.

Guess we'll have to wait a little longer for our T-shirts guys..... [lipsrsealed]

Update:

The embroidery for the T-shirts are finally done and checked but production will still require approximately 8 days from today in order to be ready for collection. Collection from the VAGSG coordinator is expected to be the last 2 weekends of the month so we can have our own GTG probably sometime at the end of this month!!! [bounce2]

Any suggestions now for a good place to meet up for the collection of the T-shirts? [flowerface]

Edited by Speeddemon

Its been some time since the last update guys.....apologies for the delay but.....

The T-Shirts are now ready for collection!!!! [bounce2][bounce1][bounce2][bounce1]

Vagsg is having a collection GTG this coming Sun 4th Oct at Kallang Mac between 1400 to 1500 hrs. I will be there at approximately 1430 to 1500 depending on my own commitments. Do you guys want to have a seperate meetup to collect your Tees or would you prefer to come along this Sun to collect it at the same time?

Let me know by this weekend yeah? No matter what I will be collecting from the vagsg coordinator all our T-shirts first if you guys don't show......we can have our own GTG thereafter.

Oh yes.....not to forget.....the price per T-shirt is S$28.

Edited by Speeddemon

great work bro [flowerface]

I would expect that there'll be many VAG pple there, thus cluster-fxxk at Kallang MAC. Either we arrange from 3 - 4pm or same time but we park slightly further away. (not meaning to be anti-social or what, just in case the skoddies kenna drowned out)

What say you guys ?

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement