Should all cars be built like honda edix?

Daniu85

I think honda edix's 3 passenger front row is [thumbsup] and all cars should be built in the same way as it. what do u guys think?

I think it's good, front can sit 3 and that extra width also means there are more shoulder room at the back row.

An alternative you want 5 to sit comfortably or sit 6.

It's more of practical than good looks, anyway it looks very okay to me.

↡ Advertisement

I think it's good, front can sit 3 and that extra width also means there are more shoulder room at the back row.

An alternative you want 5 to sit comfortably or sit 6.

It's more of practical than good looks, anyway it looks very okay to me.

It was a novelty then to have a 3 x 2 arrangement. Look is not actually its forte but if you want practicality, you have an option other than the usual 7 seaters MPV.

Regards,

yup, practicality is the word. so it depends on whether u wanna go for a more useful car or a better looking 1.

That is the main reason why those that bought MPV e.g. Odyssey, Pinic, Estima.........is actually those that can also afford large sedan but forgone the more prestige look for practical one which is having more spacious like a van

Turbocharged

If Edix is a damn good looking car, than Civic is king of the king look liao.

To me, it is the look that deter me from thinking of getting that car in my list instead. Car that look squarish from the back like a van should consider as dull if not ugly instead. Think of olden day how car look like. They are all squarish/rectangular. If you compare the latest facelift of Jazz vs the previous generation, you will know what I mean. modern day car is moving towards the futurist look where their corner is more curvy.

then the mazda 3 will trash lamboghini hands down in terms of look right?

lol...looks are subjective my friend...one man's poison is another man's meat...

That is the main reason why those that bought MPV e.g. Odyssey, Pinic, Estima.........is actually those that can also afford large sedan but forgone the more prestige look for practical one which is having more spacious like a van

Some have no choise because of family needs and requirements..unless of course you can afford 2 cars..

Edited by Shull

but even for those MPVs i think the space between the driver and the front passenger is not fully utilised because the gearbox and handbrake is placed in the middle (which can be replaced by a passenger seat). Imagine if honda edix has a 3rd passenger row.. u can pick up 7 or more passengers [thumbsup]

yeah right its was such a roaring success that honda decided to scrap production of a sorry excuse for a car

bro Verve,

i think you need to rest, please take good care of your health... -_-

Bro, the three abreast front row seating is definately practical and clever, but actually Honda did not come up with that idea. In fact, since many years back, American cars used to come with front row bench seats that can seat three. I believe its also the Americans who pioneered the column shifter to facilitate this front row bench seating.

However of late, they've reverted to the convential bucket seat in front style; probably for greater driver comfort or something.

Cheers !

Neutral Newbie

If it's design and looks is something like an Edix.........than absolutely and resoundingly NO.........I will give up my 25 years of car ownership and take public transport rather than be caught something that looks like an Edix. (No offence to Edix owners).

obviously ts is very pro-3-people-seat-at-the-front concept...

ngeh si also insist v good when i dun see any good lol

i think that MORE cars shd have this design. but not ALL cars [sweatdrop]

i think it looks very lorry-like [lipsrsealed]. but practically speaking, very useful lah..

I think honda edix's 3 passenger front row is [thumbsup] and all cars should be built in the same way as it. what do u guys think?

Nope. [shakehead] Personally find the 2x3 very odd.

Some ppl like sporty look. How can a sport car comes with 3 rows in the front seats.

I still prefer the normal sedan with 2 front seats. Can hold the hand of your loves one closer. haha..

If I need more seats, then get a 7 seaters liao.

If it's design and looks is something like an Edix.........than absolutely and resoundingly NO.........I will give up my 25 years of car ownership and take public transport rather than be caught something that looks like an Edix. (No offence to Edix owners).

Exactly.

But some ppl just have different taste...what to do? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement