Should all cars be built like honda edix?

Daniu85

then the mazda 3 will trash lamboghini hands down in terms of look right?

lol...looks are subjective my friend...one man's poison is another man's meat...

Some have no choise because of family needs and requirements..unless of course you can afford 2 cars..

Ha ? No way the M3 looks can trash Lambo la. Other entry level cars maybe. To me, generally nice cars means casr must have a long and wide body. Abit taller giving it a fierce monster or classy look. If not, it will be just another toy.

I still love my Edix after 3 years, even with the additional little dents. The seats are not smaller, but I dun use the middle the seat. The car is good for me and my hubby and our stuff. The car is not really underpower as I always drive alone, by the way cars are subjective. [drivingcar]

I think honda edix's 3 passenger front row is [thumbsup] and all cars should be built in the same way as it. what do u guys think?

Yes, it is more easier to do hanky panky with the front row having full flat surface. :D

i think that MORE cars shd have this design. but not ALL cars [sweatdrop]

i think it looks very lorry-like [lipsrsealed]. but practically speaking, very useful lah..

haha ya true.. i think i should say MORE instead of ALL.

too bad both the cars i drive now are normal cars.. hope to change to a 3-person-at-the-front car in the future.

Nope. [shakehead] Personally find the 2x3 very odd.

Some ppl like sporty look. How can a sport car comes with 3 rows in the front seats.

I still prefer the normal sedan with 2 front seats. Can hold the hand of your loves one closer. haha..

If I need more seats, then get a 7 seaters liao.

got sports car comes wif 3 front seats ma.. Mclaren f1 loh.. just that the driver seat is at the centre lolx...

normal sedan wif 2 front seats how to hold the hand of your loved one closer? wif edix u can hold the hand of your loved one much closer than a normal sedan lolx..

they shld come up wif an 8 seater wif a 3 passenger front seat.. lolx..

haha ya true.. i think i should say MORE instead of ALL.

too bad both the cars i drive now are normal cars.. hope to change to a 3-person-at-the-front car in the future.

a colt i sat in had 3 seats up front. the 'cake' shaped model (current model i think). good but not for everyone. but i daresay the altis and sunny crowd will appreciate this feature [thumbsup]

I don't like the 3 sitting in front idea...don't like someone sitting too close to me when I'm driving, especially around bends.

u have a choice to ask the passenger not to sit close to u ma lolx.. u can ask the passenger to sit away from u to the left. the centre seat at the front can be used only when there is a need to [thumbsup]

Nope. [shakehead] Personally find the 2x3 very odd.

Some ppl like sporty look. How can a sport car comes with 3 rows in the front seats.

I still prefer the normal sedan with 2 front seats. Can hold the hand of your loves one closer. haha..

If I need more seats, then get a 7 seaters liao.

sport car doesnt comes with 3 front seat?? den i am very sure u never see enof sport car, there is a very famous sport car, with 3 front seat, driver in the centre, instead of holding ur the hand of your love one. u can hold the handS of your loverS on left n right [inlove][inlove][inlove] guess what car am I refering to...

Turbocharged

sport car doesnt comes with 3 front seat?? den i am very sure u never see enof sport car, there is a very famous sport car, with 3 front seat, driver in the centre, instead of holding ur the hand of your love one. u can hold the handS of your loverS on left n right [inlove][inlove][inlove] guess what car am I refering to...

i tot that car can only sit 1 in the front row? [confused]

i tot that car can only sit 1 in the front row? [confused]

depends on how u perceived it.

McLaren F1 driver seat is slightly infront of the other 2 beside.

but most people consider the 3 seats as side-by-side.

yeah right its was such a roaring success that honda decided to scrap production of a sorry excuse for a car

Going bythe response, many not in favour of 3x2. If I'm correctly Fiat also has a MPV with 3 front seats, any Fiat fan out there to verify [wave]?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement