Should all cars be built like honda edix?

Daniu85

btw, what is this car classified as? MPV, SUV, hatchback, Crossdresser? [lipsrsealed] or maybe mini van

Edited by Axela72
↡ Advertisement

Yup, it is the Fiat Multipla

Oh yes, that should be the one. Thanks for the answer. That Fiat Multipla should be a MPV that comes with a manual gearbox.

Regards,

depends on how u perceived it.

McLaren F1 driver seat is slightly infront of the other 2 beside.

but most people consider the 3 seats as side-by-side.

yup.. but the mclaren f1 driver can easily hold the hands of the passengers on his left and right as mentioned earlier. puting an arm around the passenger can be done easily too lolx.. so i don't think u can say it's not in the same row.

I think honda edix's 3 passenger front row is [thumbsup] and all cars should be built in the same way as it. what do u guys think?

Sure, Honda thought it was such a good idea that they've recently canned it, no more Edix's on the road! [wave]

yup.. but the mclaren f1 driver can easily hold the hands of the passengers on his left and right as mentioned earlier. puting an arm around the passenger can be done easily too lolx.. so i don't think u can say it's not in the same row.

i had seen the Mac F1 before.

its same as what was shown above.

i don't think can put arm around the passengers.

but across the passengers sure can.

Neutral Newbie

i had seen the Mac F1 before.

its same as what was shown above.

i don't think can put arm around the passengers.

but across the passengers sure can.

Yah, agree with u. Especially when the McLaren F1 central seating have 3 point seat belts. My dad owned the Edix before. I can say quite spacious. But the passenger sitting in the front row middle, should be either small or middle size. I consider myself over size. When I sit in the middle, I have to shrink both my arms inwards.

Yah, agree with u. Especially when the McLaren F1 central seating have 3 point seat belts. My dad owned the Edix before. I can say quite spacious. But the passenger sitting in the front row middle, should be either small or middle size. I consider myself over size. When I sit in the middle, I have to shrink both my arms inwards.

thats why the front row middle should be left vacant most of the time.. only use it when needed haha..