Hyundai Advante vs Kia Cerato Forte vs Honda Fit

Raymondkohms

argh pls don't buy the fit

if you drove past me and i threw excrement onto your fit, you wouldn't be able to tell where the excrement landed because the whole car looks like sh*t

its probably the most ugliest car you can ever find on singapore roads

Chery QQ looks nicer than Fit/Jazz. [lipsrsealed]

Seems like a lot of females like Fit/Jazz. Dun understand leh?

Edited by Kangadrool
↡ Advertisement

Hi

I am on the verge of trading in my GE6 Fit for the Koup (prob the 1.6L).

Reasons:

Koup (vs Fit)

1.6L DOHC (vs 1.3L SOHC)

125bhp (vs 100bhp)

4 disc brake (vs 2 disc brake)

Much nicer interior and features such as

- keyless start

- digital climate control

- sunvisors with mirror plus light

- sunglass compartment

- overall much better cabin refinement (leather armrest, etc.)

sportier design (incl the frameless doors!)

In other words, u get much better value for money. I tink Korean cars have come a very long way and given Toyota's and Honda's recent recalls, you can no longer say that "japanese is best". If you compare with my Fit (G/F package), the Fit is in fact a very basic car. I ve driven the 4-door forte and its ride is definitely better than my Fit - going over humps/holes were very nicely damped. The only thing i wish for in the Koup is 6speed gearbox with paddle shift instead of 4.

Would have considered getting the 2.0L if it had more than just the additional cruise control, eg. 18" rims & electric seats.

you are still single right??

Koup is a coupe, so rear seats only for occasional use...unlike the practicality of your Fit...

and sure you're getting 25bhp more in the Koup 1.6L...

what colour will you be getting??

are you topping up $300 for red interior??

you are still single right??

Koup is a coupe, so rear seats only for occasional use...unlike the practicality of your Fit...

and sure you're getting 25bhp more in the Koup 1.6L...

what colour will you be getting??

are you topping up $300 for red interior??

Yes single. I know i m giving up practicality of Fit (i bought a 50inch LCD tv and it could go right in!) but being single it'll prob be alright.

I m intending to get the Spicy Red (the darker one, not the Racing Red) though i also like the white. They currently have a black with red interior which the SA did NOT say there is additional $300 but i dun want a black. Was tinking the orange quite unique also - like Lambo! haha

white sure is nice, but gets really dirty easily in our country...

better to go for brighter colours as it's really suitable for this car...

pls don't get monotounous Black/Grey for this car...or else you're getting another 'boring' car on our roads...

what's the waiting time for your shipment for red colour to arrive here??

white sure is nice, but gets really dirty easily in our country...

better to go for brighter colours as it's really suitable for this car...

pls don't get monotounous Black/Grey for this car...or else you're getting another 'boring' car on our roads...

what's the waiting time for your shipment for red colour to arrive here??

The red is ready stock although will be sold soon if i dun confirm (tomorrow saturday).

I was just told my insurance will be $2k (!!) faints...my fit only $1.2k....my bro's Audi A3 (he is 32, i am 36) only $1.8k.

My friend's cerato forte (4 door) is now doing 12km/l.....anyway my fit is only 12-13km/l now anyway so not a really big loss....

if u can manage only 12-13km/l for your GE fit, your are quite heavy footed, i doubt you can get 12km/l out of a forte, let alone a koup.

but its a nice car, value for $ indeed.

though i always tink jap have better technology n reliability, i am really hopping kia can prove itself in the next 3-4 years... look at hyundai, its avante has no major problem since its launch, to me, they are very near in proving their reliability.. [thumbsup]

good luck wif your new car [drivingcar] , if possible, keep us updated wif pics in a new tread k! [bounce2]

if u can manage only 12-13km/l for your GE fit, your are quite heavy footed, i doubt you can get 12km/l out of a forte, let alone a koup.

though i always tink jap have better technology n reliability, i am really hopping kia can prove itself in the next 3-4 years... look at hyundai, its avante has no major problem since its launch, to me, they are very near in proving their reliability.. [thumbsup]

good luck wif your new car [drivingcar] , if possible, keep us updated wif pics in a new tread k! [bounce2]

My fit is 12-13km/l partly because:

- open pod

- tanabe exhaust

- pivot 3 drive set to SP5

- 16inch rims

Yes, i also believe korean cars are "getting there" and can buy with confidence.

- open pod

- tanabe exhaust

- 16inch rims

For the Koup i won't be doing this mods except maybe upgrade to 18".

Yes, i also believe korean cars are "getting there" and can buy with confidence.

the moment you buy 2dr car...be it powerful, turbocharged or not...insurance will increase...

imagine how much a EVO driver pays for his insurance!!

Imagine Audi A5 3.2 quattro.....

- open pod

- tanabe exhaust

- 16inch rims

For the Koup i won't be doing this mods except maybe upgrade to 18".

hi kar_lover, glad to know i got another khaki here. Personally, i got the manual one. up till now no regrets since i change over from my old vios workhorse.

hi kar_lover, glad to know i got another khaki here. Personally, i got the manual one. up till now no regrets since i change over from my old vios workhorse.

too lazy to drive manual haha

but i nearly fainted at my $2k insurance (10% NCD)! My Fit only $1k.