Vibrate when breaking

Yaloryalor

Dear Bros,

When I was travelling up north with speed higher than 110km/h; my car will vibrate when I step on the break pedal. My friend told me its the ABS causing the car to vibrate.

I do not have this situation when travelling/ breaking locally with speed less than 100km/h.

My ride is Accord CL7. My friend driving Legacy does not has this problem at high speed. I would like to check if any of the Bro encounter the same situation or has any advise?

Tks!

↡ Advertisement

Your brake rotors (not the pads yah) are warped. Need to replace them.

Did you spray water onto the hot rotors (e.g. after a long hard drive) recently?

(edited)

Thanks All!

I did my rims balancing when I changed to current rims about 5 months ago and did the wheel alignment just 3 months ago.

Rotors, I will check with my workshop tomorrow. How do we know its front or rear?

Edited by Yaloryalor

Neutral Newbie

ur rotors warped just skim will do,dats wat they do at Kah motor oso.All rotors will warp eventually

Dun need to change? Just skimming?

Dun need to change? Just skimming?

doubt so, had same problem on my previous car. just skimming only.

think problem was caused by me washing the car too many times when it was still hot, so water actually warped the discs.

Thanks again!

Pls let me know if you have any reliable workshop to recommend for the skimming servicing with reasonable price.

↡ Advertisement