• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
75 replies to this topic | 64 praises

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any owner here? Comments/feedback about this car.
Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:53 PM

Plusnplus
  • Plusnplus
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

another fans of manual.

why not wait for exora manual, bigger car some more.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 25 August 2009 - 03:40 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

another fans of manual.

why not wait for exora manual, bigger car some more.

will it ever come even if Proton manufactures it? LOL. Now most ADs don't even want to bring in bread and butter sedan/HB 1.6 manual. sweatdrop.gif

I find the rear seat quite cramp, as bad as GEN 2 although reviews seem to suggest spacious rear legroom.

Edited by Kangadrool, 25 August 2009 - 03:51 PM.

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:55 AM

Fauzi
  • Fauzi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i've a proton gen2 and shockingly ma window is not auto power but it's manual and it's so damn tiring to roll it up and down. anybody here knows any shop that install auto power window.
another thing is that ma seats are suede and i would like to change it to leather seats at very reasonable price.
basically, ma gen2 is d first version tat came out...manual window,suede seats,manual side mirror.

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

Pencapchew
  • Pencapchew
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Bro, go here
You can find lots of things about your car.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De@th is Cert@in, Life is Not. Live life, drive s@fely.

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

i've a proton gen2 and shockingly ma window is not auto power but it's manual and it's so damn tiring to roll it up and down. anybody here knows any shop that install auto power window.
another thing is that ma seats are suede and i would like to change it to leather seats at very reasonable price.
basically, ma gen2 is d first version tat came out...manual window,suede seats,manual side mirror.

Eh yours Saga or Gen2,IIRC gen2 all power window mah,Only Savvy and Saga still using rear manual window.BTW you can opt to go JB to install the motor for the power window depending on your budget..Or probably yours is the 2005 Gen2 1.3?

Edited by Mustang, 30 August 2009 - 05:24 PM.

Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!
If you don't like my attitude Dial 1800 Eat s--t

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:31 PM

Fauzi
  • Fauzi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

thanx man...mine is gen2 2007 version i guess...

Edited by Fauzi, 30 August 2009 - 05:31 PM.

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

Blackyv
  • Premium member
    Blackyv
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wonder why must u type ma since u typed all the words in full and correct, why not key in the correct "ma" since "my" also 2 letters word?... just curious... confused.gif
Jamesc and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:04 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

thanx man...mine is gen2 2007 version i guess...

Yours should be 1.3.What's the 3 letter car rego?SGC?
Its better to drive a small car with BIG brain rather than driving big car with NO brain at all!

People from other countries are also amazed when Singaporeans are stupid enough to own cars at ridiculous prices tagged with something funny called COE. So no matter you are driving a tin can from whatever country, contis or supercars, you are already losing money from the moment you sign on the dot. My point is, respect other's choice, if you got nothing better to say, just shut up.

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:47 AM

Fauzi
  • Fauzi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

mine is 1.3...knows any shop tat do power window?? or leather seats....afordable price

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

mine is 1.3...knows any shop tat do power window?? or leather seats....afordable price

For leather i suggest you go classicautoleather,Can negotiate there.My friend Savvy fit PVC for only 400 plus installation.For motorised PW best if you go JB. thumbsup.gif

Posted 06 September 2009 - 06:30 AM

DRideHard
  • DRideHard
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi, anyone here noes something abt e new enhance engine? Those dat comes wif e AIFM or CPS? drivingcar.gif

Posted 06 September 2009 - 12:05 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

Hi, anyone here noes something abt e new enhance engine? Those dat comes wif e AIFM or CPS? drivingcar.gif

So far IAFM is a notch over the previous 1st version Campro that is notorious for its torque dip around 2-2.25k rpm hence you see why many 2004-2007 Gen-2/2006-2007 Satria Neo got poor pick up.IAFM is still the one with 110hp@6000rpm/148nm@4000rpm except is enhanced by Integrated Air Fuel Module where the system give good air and fuel mixture to eliminate at least 80% of torque dip suffer in old campro.It also got smooth acceleration compared to the old one but still lose on CPS in performance.Current car with IAFM are 2008/09 facelift Gen-2(No sword handle handbrake),2008/09 Persona and 2008 Saga BLM

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:10 AM

DRideHard
  • DRideHard
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I got my Persona last Dec08.
Don't think it comes wif e IAFM. But if these facts r true, I don't mind getting it or e CPS.
Having difficulties here to get lobang for e stand alone IAFM module. If have also, dunno wats e price will be like for installation & also e engine tuning part. If CPS also got stand alone module den also good la.
So... if des anyone here noes wer to get these info from, pls feedback me thank you. thumbsup.gif
By e way, thanks replying bro.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 01:14 AM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

I got my Persona last Dec08.
Don't think it comes wif e IAFM. But if these facts r true, I don't mind getting it or e CPS.
Having difficulties here to get lobang for e stand alone IAFM module. If have also, dunno wats e price will be like for installation & also e engine tuning part. If CPS also got stand alone module den also good la.
So... if des anyone here noes wer to get these info from, pls feedback me thank you. thumbsup.gif
By e way, thanks replying bro.

What is the Maunfacturing date for your Persona?If its 08 onwards then it come with the IAFM unit.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Alexandre
  • Alexandre
    Banned

my friend have got a persona.. the feedback like not so good about this car.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:26 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If you are tall, this car is too low slung for comfort and your left feet will get caught easily when releasing clutch pedal. Otherwise, handling should be superior than most Jepun cars in this category.

Edited by Kangadrool, 22 September 2009 - 05:26 PM.

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

don noe if its jus mi......feels tat proton driving position is designed in a way tat steering wheel is v close to e thigh even at e highest setting blink.gif . not v right for mi grin.gif
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:48 PM

Mustang
  • Mustang
    Banned

don noe if its jus mi......feels tat proton driving position is designed in a way tat steering wheel is v close to e thigh even at e highest setting blink.gif . not v right for mi grin.gif

Maybe you can adjust the seat height?BTW i feel that Persona FC is more better than GEN-2,Big boot space somemore.

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:31 PM

Kangadrool
  • Premium member
    Kangadrool
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

OK for average Joe. But, for lanky Tom, there's a limit on how low one can tahan - too low, it will be a pain and caused numbness for some people. Need to open legs wide wide like prostitutes also. lipsrsealed.gif Otherwise, will be steering the car with legs. Sad that the ergonomics is just not there.

No wonder the Perodua Myvi is selling like hot cakes in Boleh Land albeit with inferior handling and small boot. Most 1.6 or even 2.0L cars can't even beat the legroom offered by this mini car.

Back to Malaysian Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Proton, Persona

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users