Class 2B Riding Lessons & All Abt Motorcycles

Keen

So anyway, the story goes this way.

Was at centerpoint today and i noticed that the bike lots were kinda full.

Nonetheless a Triumph Tiger still parked abreast the row of bikes thus encroaching the space for cars to exit.

As i was parked at the corner, had to do several point turns to avoid hitting the Tiger and causing a domino effect. Lucky thing, i drive a small car.

If i was driving my CLS350, i would hv to move his bike to clear some space to get out.

How silly can class 2 bikers be, i wonder? *facepalm*

Parking safely is as important as riding safely.

• Praise 2

So anyway, the story goes this way.

Was at centerpoint today and i noticed that the bike lots were kinda full.

Nonetheless a Triumph Tiger still parked abreast the row of bikes thus encroaching the space for cars to exit.

As i was parked at the corner, had to do several point turns to avoid hitting the Tiger and causing a domino effect. Lucky thing, i drive a small car.

If i was driving my CLS350, i would hv to move his bike to clear some space to get out.

How silly can class 2 bikers be, i wonder? *facepalm*

Parking safely is as important as riding safely.

Yeh Mate, totally agree. 👍

Sometimes riders tend to tink tat their bikes r small n wld't cause much blocking but they nvr tink harder tat someone might jst accidentally knock onto their bikes. Worst if kana me n its blocking me I will hv no choice but to do the side stand tilt n do a 180 degree turn to move it to allow me to Drv tru. Hahaha lol😃

• Praise 2

My bike now has a working IU. The old one vibrated itself to death as usual, replaced under warranty at vicom. Damn HDB for making my carpark EPS.

In other news, I've decided to do something about my flickering dashboard and have written to the local agent (let's see how much use they are). Also requested they feedback the issue to MV Italy as this is not a known/common problem (I checked on international forum and also a big MV dealer in Milan). If Italy wants to give me a discount on a replacement in exchange for my faulty one I'd be more than happy, but I'm honestly not expecting any action because I have no faith in the local agent here.

So to cover my bases, I've already got a quote for a new dashboard from that dealer in Milan and they can have it out to me in a week for a pretty reasonable price (under 1k SGD).

• Praise 1

Some one from here is selling FZ6S kekeke

and as for me, has finally got approval from wifey.....for next year. after bugging her a few times, now say can change bike, but only next year after we move house. so either downgrade to a vintage c70 or vespa, or upgrade to a 400cc autoscoot.

u bought urs already?

• Praise 1

and as for me, has finally got approval from wifey.....for next year. after bugging her a few times, now say can change bike, but only next year after we move house. so either downgrade to a vintage c70 or vespa, or upgrade to a 400cc autoscoot.

u bought urs already?

not yet

next year? early next yr or late next yr?

if late next yr... i go for 2A bike liao

• Praise 5

If the local agent is not going to at least try and help me with the dashboard issue, i'll just to this to them as I get my replacement direct from Italy.

ps. sorry I didn't buy the original image from the photographer, hence the huge watermark.

post-111251-0-51429000-1415701373_thumb.jpg

not yet

next year? early next yr or late next yr?

if late next yr... i go for 2A bike liao

not sure...mayb mid next yr. Depends how soon my flat is ready. If u go for 2a by then, gd la. We buy 2...then can get discount. Hehe
  • Praise 1

I found something faster than my bike...

wow, this is super fast................. like lightning fast............. the Ferrari really smell smoke man [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 7