What if your GF hits your groin with her shoe?

Mustank

Turbocharged

You must have got bionic eyes siah ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Yeah. Wait, don't move. I see you are wearing green underwear. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

think the man may have done bad with his di di that is why the didi bearing the brunt of the beating...hahaha

or it could also be he couldnt do anythin with his didi that lead to the abuse?

Think very soon those Chinese newspaper reporters would have trace down this couple and ask for interview.

Just wait for the story.

Her pictures will be all over internet soon. The power of internet...do not underestimate.

Supercharged

Almost Confirmz:

1) The girl is rich

2) The guy makan outside

what makes you think that the car belongs to the girl and not the guy?

THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE POST BEING PUT UP AS PUBLIC NEWS IN THE MEDIA IS TO SHOW THE PATHETIC STATE OF HOW THE SINKIE MEN HAVE GOTTEN THEMSELVES INTO..

Noticed I had to type in cap cos almost all didn't get the real menaing of the featured story...

this was what happened

Man was caught jerking himself off in the car. Gf got pissed that he didn't ask her to do it. So she slapped him on his KKJ with her heels.

p/s: did you see how she squeezed his balls in the 3rd vid? Ouch!!!!

Neutral Newbie

Imagine what the conversation would be like.....

Woman: Play LAH! PLAY SOMEMORE! Since you like to play so much right, I pluck out you KKJ SEE HOW YOU PLAY! [whip]

Think after all that hitting and squeezing, the poor guy need to wrap it up with tiger balm and lotus leaf.

Edited by NightFox

Drive Lexus, can take high heel smack a guy till like this.

Drive Lambo/porsche/Ferranri womanj can take watermelon knife and chop off the Bananxx and 2 pingpong ball.

This reminds me of my ex who once threw steak knives at me during a domestic quarrel a long time ago. That very same night I tossed her out of my apartment with her luggage.

Certain things simply cannot be tolerated, and sexual/physical abuse ranks among the top of this list. If I were the father of this pathetic creature that's supposed to be a man, I would feel an intense wave of shame coming over me as I watched my son allow himself to be humiliated in such a base manner in public under the bright daylight.

seems like there's not much love in them.. after this, both can go their separate way.. wonder if the guy will get some compensation anot..

Well...come to think of it, that guy could have done something really bad that antagonized that woman, e.g. he fooled (or slept) around with her sister behind her back etc. We read many such stories in Her World magazine.

Something bad might have triggered her actions...It is just not normal.

I think where she wants to hit,she shouldn't whack the most "precious" area.Even if makan outside,just break off and each walk individual way.Woman are like that,when they are angry,they can do anything,practically anything under the sun to get back at the guy.They doesn't understand the pain,agony etc.So when we do the same back,i mean not violent lah,hundreds over missed call kind of thing,then they realised and learnt their mistake.women..... [crazy] My army encik once tell me,we doesn't like them,but we cannot don't have them.So moral of the story,bear with them. [:(]

↡ Advertisement