What if your GF hits your groin with her shoe?

Mustank

If you are his staff...why would you care how he handle his private life. What you should be concern are, his he a good boss with good leadership, can he guide his staff well, pay you on time, know how to spot talent when he see one, appreciate your hardwork, etc...

There are some reputable personalities with 'weird' private life...but they can still perform well at work.

Actually personal issues shouldn't be merged with business.

Just that.., people just love to gossip, than the resignation ideas starts to come in.

↡ Advertisement

Actually personal issues shouldn't be merged with business.

Just that.., people just love to gossip, than the resignation ideas starts to come in.

Exactly.. people just love to gossip at the slightest thing. Machiam like no gossip no life [hur]

One very classic example when i was at suntec food court last week. I was sharing a table with a couple and overheard what the lady was saying.

"Our team went to XXX to have our dinner and everyone ordered a set menu except XXX who ordered just an ala carte burger. He seems so thrifty and too heartpain to spend. Tsk Tsk."

I was thinking to myself. Like that also can comment eh? Judging at their appearance, I believe big time that if that XXX is her bf, i am sure she also want her bf to save money. Both eating mee pok lor. [grin]

If you are his staff...why would you care how he handle his private life. What you should be concern are, his he a good boss with good leadership, can he guide his staff well, pay you on time, know how to spot talent when he see one, appreciate your hardwork, etc...

There are some reputable personalities with 'weird' private life...but they can still perform well at work.

But given his kind of timid behaviour and also the wrost part is this whole issue had been exposed to media. And if he still "bo chap",no action taken towards that girl,I seriously think that with this kind of "weird" personalities I would want to bet my future with him lor.My point is if this whole incident is not exposed to the media than it's fine,but now even the wash toilet aunty also know liao......... [sweatdrop]

Exactly.. people just love to gossip at the slightest thing. Machiam like no gossip no life [hur]

One very classic example when i was at suntec food court last week. I was sharing a table with a couple and overheard what the lady was saying.

"Our team went to XXX to have our dinner and everyone ordered a set menu except XXX who ordered just an ala carte burger. He seems so thrifty and too heartpain to spend. Tsk Tsk."

I was thinking to myself. Like that also can comment eh? Judging at their appearance, I believe big time that if that XXX is her bf, i am sure she also want her bf to save money. Both eating mee pok lor. [grin]

Gossips are like mini-entertainments that people do to brighten up their day in office.

Than when other people gossip about the gossipers, they not happy. [sweatdrop]

This kinda gal great to have for wild sex. Make her angry, tie her hands behind her back or pin her hands to the bed post and feast...... Sure very fun. But make sure at the end you better make her happy, else kena charge for rape. [laugh]