Want to operate exhaust. Which shop better?

Pandaeyes

Which shop is better?   

167 members have voted

1. 1. Please select

• Jeep Chee
    • Fong Kim
    • Racetech
    • Man Exhaust
    • Others

own experience to share. fong kim is for legal exos n branded exos. Man workshop seldom bring in legal exos n will recommend u cheap n good exos according to ur setup plus clean n good job. i had past experience with MAN for 3 yr plus alr. Nt to promote for him but to share out. few other listed above i got some bad experience but might not be the workshop, it maybe the worker over there who pull down the reputation for them. But if u are easy going n free, go get ur idea exos or wat u wan to quote from few workshop n the price. Dont go JB do it. They are F*** up from the way i see my friend car done over there but CHEAP.

↡ Advertisement

however if wan to do unichip tuning or even NA tuning, pls go to JB and do it... after my fren's exp of tuning at FK, the only person there who can do tuning it's not trustable liao... after he went in JB and do, woo the person told him the tuning is not done well tat's y FC jialat...

So it's down to 2, Jeep Chee and MAN.

Anyone can explain why MAN is better? I'm quite surprised at the poll. I always thoght that other than MAN himself, the rest of the guys there cannot be trusted to do a good job?

And I heard that Jeep Chee can cut and weld very well?

Neutral Newbie

So it's down to 2, Jeep Chee and MAN.

Anyone can explain why MAN is better? I'm quite surprised at the poll. I always thoght that other than MAN himself, the rest of the guys there cannot be trusted to do a good job?

And I heard that Jeep Chee can cut and weld very well?

This is what happened if you allow FT to do welding...they failed to understand we are are dealing with perfomance parts, smooth and clean welding is expected, not lumpy welding for lorries in countryside........like this, on my ex-car pui!!!

post-10568-1252726569_thumb.jpg

Hi guys. Have been reading through many threads about exhaust and muffles but still cannot come to a conclusion so need your expertise advice. I'm driving Hyundai Accent 1.5l Auto and would like to improve my pick up and acceleration in mid to high. I was recommended by one workshop to change to semi-flow muffler since I already have air charger + CAI. After reading all the thread, I'm confuse and not sure will I get better performance with S-flow muffler compare to my stock muffler? Can anyone help? Thanks.

for pick up ...jus change the aftermarket 4-2-1 extractor can liao lar...

change muffler not really will give u a strong pick up...

if ur orginal got cut weld marks... sure fail. then u need to find another orginal exhaust to clear insp. v jialat.

jus change a aftermarket extractor lor. then insp, jus go any workshop to swap when u need to go insp lor.

Neutral Newbie

I like MAN, honest man, doesn't hard sell unlike other shops. Workmanship by the man himself is [thumbsup] . Had him adjust my titanium exhaust. The tips were not aligned on both sides. Took meticulous care and was patient and did the job to near perfection.

And on top of it all, labour charges were cheap [nod] Friends go there for operation of stock exos systems, workmanship no complaints.

if ur orginal got cut weld marks... sure fail. then u need to find another orginal exhaust to clear insp. v jialat.

jus change a aftermarket extractor lor. then insp, jus go any workshop to swap when u need to go insp lor.

Sorry, OT abit. If i just do welding of exhaust tip, will fail inspection?

Sorry, OT abit. If i just do welding of exhaust tip, will fail inspection?

no prob...welded a spark arrester on the exhaust...4 yrs + ..passed 4 inspections liao

Edited by York

I see. So even S flow muffler doesn't help much right. Then I better keep my stock. Thanks for the info.