Want to operate exhaust. Which shop better?

Pandaeyes

Which shop is better?   

167 members have voted

1. 1. Please select

• Jeep Chee
    • Fong Kim
    • Racetech
    • Man Exhaust
    • Others

Before you operate, go to this place, they will offer advice on exhaust systems.

Dont worry, if you have already operated. It's not too late. You can also drive down for them to make an assessment if it was done properly and safely.

10 Sin Ming Drive, Singapore 575701

Mon - Fri :

8am - 4.30pm Sat :

8am - 12pmClosed on Sundays and Public Holidays.

i like this shop.... catch all the loud exos please...disturbing the public

This is a muffler straight through setup, not a semi flow...

straight thru' shouldn't have all the holes in the tube, right? [confused]

Hi all bros,

Will drilling holes into the cat converter (not removing the whole cat converter), improve throttle response/pick up?

you will get alot of funny sound coming out....and LTA hear it , will invite you to their STA centre lim kopi.

straight thru' shouldn't have all the holes in the tube, right? [confused]

The holes are there to allow noise to be absorbed by the fibre, without the holes, the exhaust noise will be louder. Semi flow setup is how stock mufflis with two tubes. Of both MAN and FK exhaust works I have visited for rides, what shown in ur pic, is their so call straight thru setup. If want more vroom vroom, they will use shorter section of the tube with holes. Want less vroom vroom, the tube with holes will have to be as long as the length within the muffler. That is what those holes are for, for sound to escape thru the holes and to be absorbed to reduce exhaust noise, the flow is still unrestricted because it is a straight tube link from one end of the muffler to the other end.

Edited by Heartbreakid

you will get alot of funny sound coming out....and LTA hear it , will invite you to their STA centre lim kopi.

Any good solution? Most important must be able to improve pick up.

Any good solution? Most important must be able to improve pick up.

change car!

any changes in your car internal will lead to fastet wear & tear and funny problems, change car is the most practical way, no worries and guarentee performance in a instant.

Edited by Lanevomax

pickup only improves a bit (overall improve a bit only..anyway what can u expect from a below $200 mod) but the vroom vroom makes it sounds faster.......

now too loud cannot find stock muffler to change back!!!!!! must go JB look liao cause call all over SG, no stock muffler (or legal aftermarket) for 08 Altis :( . I am sure in JB, almost every Altis change exhaust liao (see their Altis forums..so much more power in their mods)...hope the shops keep some of the stock mufflers.

or any 08 Altis drivers want to start a group purchase of aftermarket exhaust (need 10 or 20???). I know got at least 10 interested from what i read in all forums. Maybe all waiting for the BM 3+2 warranty to run out...

Nowadays better not mod.

LTA looking for year end bonus. Heard they station plainclothes around the more well know exhaust shops taking down

car plate no. of vehicles visiting the shops.

Not trying to scare anyone, but if you do mod, remember to keep your original exhaust. It's a bitch to buy from scrapyard.

hi guys..

how about "operating cat"? what happens here? cat still there but operated?

If i just want to have a little bit of sound.. will this work?

IMO

Those who wan sound nicer only

Just do muffler can Liao

MT do free flow

At do semi

Those drilled holes jus to lower the sound

My ex MT I did a free n ask man to do abv 3.5 k then open

Nicer sound when drag but I dun believe got any gain

Now AT jus simply stock is best

Haha