Help speed limit at lentor avenue

Aj2009

although i don't live there,but i know the speed limit along the road.

but then what's the point of asking now and worry now when what's done has already been done?

extra?this thread is really extra.

U noe the speed limit,he dunno,tat is y he ask!! he is worried now tat is y he wan to ask to ease his mind,and now he noe it is 70km/h so he can relax as having worried for 2weeks b4 which he might not noe whether to receive tp love letter or not is very [bounce1] ,this type of feeling most ppl will not want one. I think all the posts here are wanted,and ur comment is really xtra,what is this thread used for?xtra?do u need to pay $$ to open a new thread? if yes,then maybe xtra,this is what forum is abt,dun think ur postcount high (xtra comments like these helps) means u are senior or what,can anyhow reprimand ppl,no way man,maybe this is how u live ur life in ur house,but not in the real world man,keyboard warrior :)

Edited by Heartbreakkidz
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

thanks for all the reply here, i know the limit is 70KM/H liao thanks for those who help me, and for those who say i speed,mind you i am going at 80KM also call speed wtf.

bye bye $130.....their way of saying

thank you for contributing to nation building...hahahah

okok...I got letter before, but oni warning....cos i very clean recoard

i got tio one before years back for crossing a double white line maybe 4 years back liao

hmmm....if to date you no have speeding, then you just get 'hello' letter lor... [rolleyes]

U noe the speed limit,he dunno,tat is y he ask!! he is worried now tat is y he wan to ask to ease his mind,and now he noe it is 70km/h so he can relax as having worried for 2weeks b4 which he might not noe whether to receive tp love letter or not is very [bounce1] ,this type of feeling most ppl will not want one. I think all the posts here are wanted,and ur comment is really xtra,what is this thread used for?xtra?do u need to pay $$ to open a new thread? if yes,then maybe xtra,this is what forum is abt,dun think ur postcount high (xtra comments like these helps) means u are senior or what,can anyhow reprimand ppl,no way man,maybe this is how u live ur life in ur house,but not in the real world man,keyboard warrior :)

what is this post counts about?

did i even mention anything about post counts?does others post counts bother you alot?

as what you said this is a forum so i can post my own comments too.

actually by searchng the internet for the speed limit on your own is faster than posting in forums in my opinion.

if you think iam bad,then i don't see you are any good by calling names.

TS:sorry,if my reply is too blunt,but its a fact that if you want to speed then don't worry too much.

i had my fair share of experience but i don't post in forum because i know if will kena then will kena.posting in forums won't make the TP change his mind.

i was recently clocked 106km/h by an ant on the bridge at KJE. quite suprise only tio warning letter. the limit there is 90km/h. i think depends on mood bah.

i was recently clocked 106km/h by an ant on the bridge at KJE. quite suprise only tio warning letter. the limit there is 90km/h. i think depends on mood bah.

Don't think so lah, think most of the time if speed not exceed to much and record clean will just kena warning letter. 2 friends were speeding about 10 km/h more than limit at KPE both also kena warning letter only. [sweatdrop]

what is this post counts about?

did i even mention anything about post counts?does others post counts bother you alot?

as what you said this is a forum so i can post my own comments too.

actually by searchng the internet for the speed limit on your own is faster than posting in forums in my opinion.

if you think iam bad,then i don't see you are any good by calling names.

TS:sorry,if my reply is too blunt,but its a fact that if you want to speed then don't worry too much.

i had my fair share of experience but i don't post in forum because i know if will kena then will kena.posting in forums won't make the TP change his mind.

Hi keyboard warrior, wan a guard of honour??? Ts dunno where to get the link,so he came here and find help,does it bother u? I myself also dunno the link,is thru this thread then i came to know that link,meaning this thread is not XTRA after all. What makes u think u r bad? i just feel that u are very childish,thought i wont see these type of comments here, only in HWZ,cause there r lots of kids there(majority),dun worry u r not tat bad,cause u dun even noe the meaning of real bad yet. And dun try to be a mentor asking ts dun speed,dun scare blah blah,cause ts already stated in his comment #20 that wtf is he speeding at 80km/h? or in ur eyes,as long as over 60km/h is called speeding to u? then u better travel at the leftest lane at 40km/h always for the sake of everyone. if u dun feel like posting in the forum,dun do it,but u cannot force everyone to think the same way as u,and i 100% thinking ts post here is not to make the TP change his mind. Haih, what a kiddy warrior :)

Edited by Heartbreakkidz

thanks for all the reply here, i know the limit is 70KM/H liao thanks for those who help me, and for those who say i speed,mind you i am going at 80KM also call speed wtf.

whether speeding or not is not defined by you but by the law..anything above speed limit..even by 1km/h is considered speeding..technically speaking, TP can book you for travelling at 71km/h on a 70kmh road.. [rolleyes]

Edited by Shull
↡ Advertisement