• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 07 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

Roadhogger
  • Roadhogger
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys. Do you have any contacts that does mobile servicing? I will provide my own oil.

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:01 AM

Yongtaufoo
  • Yongtaufoo
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi guys. Do you have any contacts that does mobile servicing? I will provide my own oil.

Mobile servicing as in doing servicing at your place other than at the workshop??

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:23 AM

Roadhogger
  • Roadhogger
    4th Gear
    Author Image

my place.

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:59 AM

Itnato
  • Premium member
    Itnato
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

u can call jason. i knew him from getz forum, he just started his own mobile service.

a very sincere guy, juz happened to bum into him on the rd that day. pm u his no. alrdy.

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:27 PM

Jeronleow
  • Jeronleow
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

He charged my bro $100++ for CAI and only wrapped his airbox with a heat insulator.

Edited by Jeronleow, 18 September 2009 - 09:28 PM.

Starletly Yours,
Jeron Leow

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:56 PM

LauSaiKia
  • LauSaiKia
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Er...I dun tink can do servicing in HDB carpark unless u staying in landed...Im curious too..XD
DO YOU REALY KNOW WAT YOU ARE USING?

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

Contax
  • Premium member
    Contax
    6th Gear
    Author Image

some years ago when I'm still staying around bendemeer road , there's a team of them servicing car in the open air car park which is behind the mcdonald .Business is always good on weekend .

I think as long as the used oil is disposed off legally , there shouldn't be a problem .

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:11 AM

Sbtyong
  • Sbtyong
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

just drive to any mechanic shop, its just $25 for oil change and they even provide u with free filter.

PM me if you need a contact.

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:56 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hey guys, anyone got lobang for mobile car mech?
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 22 November 2014 - 08:57 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Doh doh doh doh ......
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

Warstel
  • Warstel
    Clutched
    Author Image

Hi.... By the way anyone know where I can send my car for Servicing? VW Jetta and going for 60K service. Called VW service and they tell me SGD850. That is day light robbery.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:27 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi.... By the way anyone know where I can send my car for Servicing? VW Jetta and going for 60K service. Called VW service and they tell me SGD850. That is day light robbery.

question is,

if you dont sent in and the GB conked out , will they chu pattern and said you never service with them and thus void your warranty. [crazy]

do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:50 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Servotronic

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

This price similar to lower end bobo cars. Normal svc SE stated 300+.
FS

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:31 PM

Netti
  • Netti
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

He charged my bro $100++ for CAI and only wrapped his airbox with a heat insulator.

Can I check if Jason is still doing mobile car servicing? Or if there are any others now. Thanks!

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:40 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

U can look for ah huat @ 9626 7220
Located @ Autobay.
Only Svc those Bread n Butter cars..
Other cars u can call him to confirm..
Workshop space a bit tight ..
Best to call for appt. 1st..
Very honest n chin chai..
talk to him n u will know his character[;)]
I'm always learning how to drive...

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:26 AM

I_RIDE_DEEP
  • Premium member
    I_RIDE_DEEP
    4th Gear
    Author Image

For me, I do my servicing at Leong Seng Tyres.  Famous as a tyre shop, I think many folks are not aware that they do servicing too.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 12:15 AM

KelvinAhBoon
  • KelvinAhBoon
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all, I am a mobile car mechanic, my name is Ah Boon.I provide on site car servicing, throttle body wash and repair.I also provide onsite car check to customer that plan to buy a second hand car. I charge at a very reasonable price.You can call me at 98227632.Thanks

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

StreamRSZ
  • Premium member
    StreamRSZ
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Hi all, I am a mobile car mechanic, my name is Ah Boon.I provide on site car servicing, throttle body wash and repair.I also provide onsite car check to customer that plan to buy a second hand car. I charge at a very reasonable price.You can call me at 98227632.Thanks

please share what is your charges and be transparent to all if  you want people to engage you. What kind of repair can you do? and how do you do the servicing? 

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

Beyondloi
  • Beyondloi
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Ah Boon is an excellent mobile car mechanic! If it's not him, my family and I could not have an enjoyable day. I even introduce a lot of my friends to him, if need any help you can find him. He is an very honest guy and he also charges at a very reasonable price, even if your car comes from other country he will help you.

Back to Maintenance & Repairs  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic
Dynamics Mechanic Pte Ltd

Quick Reply

Tags: Reliable, Mobile, Mechanic and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users