Reliable Mobile Mechanic for Servicing?

Roadhogger

Neutral Newbie

u can call jason. i knew him from getz forum, he just started his own mobile service.

a very sincere guy, juz happened to bum into him on the rd that day. pm u his no. alrdy.

some years ago when I'm still staying around bendemeer road , there's a team of them servicing car in the open air car park which is behind the mcdonald .Business is always good on weekend .

I think as long as the used oil is disposed off legally , there shouldn't be a problem .

Hi.... By the way anyone know where I can send my car for Servicing? VW Jetta and going for 60K service. Called VW service and they tell me SGD850. That is day light robbery.

Hi.... By the way anyone know where I can send my car for Servicing? VW Jetta and going for 60K service. Called VW service and they tell me SGD850. That is day light robbery.

question is,

if you dont sent in and the GB conked out , will they chu pattern and said you never service with them and thus void your warranty. [crazy]

Servotronic

This price similar to lower end bobo cars. Normal svc SE stated 300+.

Neutral Newbie

He charged my bro $100++ for CAI and only wrapped his airbox with a heat insulator.

Can I check if Jason is still doing mobile car servicing? Or if there are any others now. Thanks!

U can look for ah huat @ 9626 7220

Located @ Autobay.

Only Svc those Bread n Butter cars..

Other cars u can call him to confirm..

Workshop space a bit tight ..

Best to call for appt. 1st..

Very honest n chin chai..

talk to him n u will know his character[;)]

• Praise 1

Hi all, I am a mobile car mechanic, my name is Ah Boon.I provide on site car servicing, throttle body wash and repair.I also provide onsite car check to customer that plan to buy a second hand car. I charge at a very reasonable price.You can call me at 98227632.Thanks

↡ Advertisement