Salary Survey - ever wonder how much forumers are making?

Thargor

MCF informal salary survey  

210 members have voted

1. 1. On average what is your monthly salary? (Annual gross including bonus, commision and AWS / 12)

• Below $3,000 SGD
    • $3,000 - $4,999 SGD
    • $5,000 - $6,999 SGD
    • $7,000 - $8,999 SGD
    • $9,000 - $11,999 SGD
    • Above $12,0000 SGD

Just curious.....hehe Mod pls remove this poll if found inappropriate, thanks [thumbsup]

How come ppl like me with less than a $1k per moth not given an option?.....and have to tick less than $3K?

You mean once I'm in that bracket, I'm condemned? [smallcry]

Should be $12k pm. Meaning >$144,000 per annum. Should be middle mgmt and above bah.

Yeah my bad...thanks for pointing out the error. Hmm no way to edit the poll anymore. The last option should read:

"$12,000 SGD and above"

Hehe typo error too...should be "Commission" and not "Commision"

[blush]

Edited by Thargor

wow, who earns above S$120000 a MONTH? [laugh]

got leh...ministar leh....u never know..mee siam mai hum maybe come here test test sentiment [rolleyes]

How come ppl like me with less than a $1k per moth not given an option?.....and have to tick less than $3K?

You mean once I'm in that bracket, I'm condemned? [smallcry]

i $2500 pm also tick the same box.....

you <$1k pm , siam lah.

i $2500 pm also tick the same box.....

you <$1k pm , siam lah.

O.K lah..let you win lah...you wipe Food Court table one....better than me clear the food Court dust bin leh! :D

every few months a new poll on salary/benefits/bonus/how much you spend/how much you save/what car should i buy wil surface...

whats the need for cross-comparison man??? [:|]

every few months a new poll on salary/benefits/bonus/how much you spend/how much you save/what car should i buy wil surface...

whats the need for cross-comparison man??? [:|]

Okay lah...I have created a few polls so far. Give it another week or so, I will compile everything and post swee swee piecharts for all polls and consolidate the findings into one post ok? [rolleyes]

I like to have some idea what the general demographics of the good folks here. It certainly add more 'weight' to some discussion thread. Then again, it's just my opinon. [gossip]

Okay lah...I have created a few polls so far. Give it another week or so, I will compile everything and post swee swee piecharts for all polls and consolidate the findings into one post ok? [rolleyes]

I like to have some idea what the general demographics of the good folks here. It certainly add more 'weight' to some discussion thread. Then again, it's just my opinon. [gossip]

no la its not specific at you.. [flowerface]

anyw i did vote but just hope pple snap out of this whole web of comparison so our lives can b more fulfilling and gratifying...one of my group is like that...its real sick, every topic is about sensing how well one is doing... [shakehead]

wah u so eng arh?

i busy until i wanna ki siao liao! :angry:

↡ Advertisement