• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:09 PM

Ev0lutionz
  • Ev0lutionz
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is there anyway to adjust the mirrors so that you can see bikes in your blindspot?

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

add on a small blind spot mirror

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:12 PM

Diesel
  • Premium member
    Diesel
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Get those 1-2" convex (blind-spot) mirrors & stick them on your side mirrors, helps alot even in parking the vehicle straight in a lot nod.gif

Posted 10 September 2009 - 05:14 PM

Ev0lutionz
  • Ev0lutionz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

So only way for me to check is that? It will be disastrous if a bike rides alongside me and i cant see him. Guess more road awareness is needed to make sure a bike is not beside me.

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:31 PM

Opel17
  • Premium member
    Opel17
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I previously drive the OPEL Combo 1.7
I attached a 4" round spherical mirror, inside the vehicle, on the lower LHS of the windscreen. IMHO, the view would be less affected by raindrops.
There was once when I wanted to change to the left lane during heavy rain. I did not notice a truck on the left lane beside me. A last minute check on this inside mirror stop me from changing lane.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

Jimmielk
  • Jimmielk
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a Hiace and modifying it like one of those cool jap vans (see URL).

http://speedhunters....yota-hiace.aspx

Any one know of any good mechanics who are good with Toyota Hiace? I'm looking for aftermarket bodykit as well as performance tuning parts.

Thanks!

Edited by Jimmielk, 05 August 2010 - 11:13 AM.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

So_nice
  • Premium member
    So_nice
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

tat van (3.0L diesel turbo) is already very fast in stock form
ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

还我河山!!!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:36 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think you will have better luck in van forums.
Feel so rich. Or just an illusion?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Those, driving, Closed, panel and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users