Feed back on Toyota Mark X

Luckcent

Hi Guys,,,,,need some feed back on this ride. More on reliabilty than anything else.

Hmm, perhaps u could try the Mark x forum?

Getting from Pi is always a risk.

If im not wrong, markx should be mij so it should* be more reliable than their tomyum counter parts.

Cant comment much though, but it looks great.

Car should be blardy reliable, whether you can rely on PI is a million dollar question.

Simple part like oil filter will be more ex. Think it's using the paper filter with rubber seals kit, not the guni kong type.

Edited by Kangadrool

yes, it looks nice exterior wise ... but interior pretty plain ... expect more from a car like markX ... even camry interior seems nicer

Steering was a bit plain for this class of car, no Audio control and cruise control

Reliable yes.

But once langaah, body parts may take time to be brought in, that is, if PI is willing to do so.

Engine and mechanical parts avail should not be too bad, as it shares lots in common with Lexus parts.

It is just the body panels, glass, certain connectors (i.e. their exact locations) for bumpers etc. which may be harder to get, with time.

That applies to all PI models, which do not have a AD model representation.

Even if there is a similar model, but its country of manufature is different, it will also give you headaches.

A colleague of mine used to own a PI Toyota Camry, made in Australia, when the then Borneo Camry was (still) made in Japan.

When he was rear-ended, the PI workshop was not able to replace his bumper with the locally-source bumper (meant for Japan-made models). Reson: The bumper connections and locations of these connections are all different. And the PI refused to import a new bumper from Australia. The then forced my colleague to consider 'repairing' instead of replacing the badly damaged bumper. He thus LL had it repaird (shoddly, by the PI workshop, of course) and then sold it off.

Thanks..for the feed back. This model was already on our shores for a few years. Maybe some already scrapped the car and so may be

able to get from scrapyard for the bodyworks.

With all the stupid idi0tic tricks up the sleeves of PIs... I wonder should they all close all for good...

Breaking the law by declaring lower OMVs... orbi goot kena fine !

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very poor business ethics.... [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement