Jaguar XF

Cerano

I really love this car. I don't own one but its one I would really consider if I were to change my second car. The rear looks like an Aston Martin and asthetically it is very pleasing to the eye. It can't match up to the BMW in terms of performance but driving a Jaguar XF is really something else. Its more about comfort than performance when it comes with this car.

The interior air con vents pop up when you switch the air con on. This car comes with a gear dial so PRND is switched as if you were turning a clock. The Push on button pulsates like a heart beat when you are about to turn on the engine. The blue lights on the console looks like something borrowed from Tron which is quite cool.

This car is really something. I would choose the XF over the current BMW 5 and the new E class.

hahaha.. my dad also considering to change.

His 3rd car was a jaguar [ah pek version] but he hardly ever drives it cause he hired a driver.

he tell me jaguar really very comfy and he regrets not driving it so often last time.

that time i still very young to me i sit toyota also same as sit jaguar.

than i remember i spoil the phone haha..

Jaguar XK also very nice.. super duper nice.

the XF is a great effort by Jaguar to revamp it's image...

however, i saw the XF and the 5-series park next to each other, can't help but the owner of the 5-series and passengers in that car will feel more special than the sedate looking Jaguar...

seating inside one, especially the rear, i think passengers would feel more VIP in the BMW than Jaguar...i personally prefer the 5-series leh...Jaguar too cramp for me liao...

the XF is a great effort by Jaguar to revamp it's image...

however, i saw the XF and the 5-series park next to each other, can't help but the owner of the 5-series and passengers in that car will feel more special than the sedate looking Jaguar...

seating inside one, especially the rear, i think passengers would feel more VIP in the BMW than Jaguar...i personally prefer the 5-series leh...Jaguar too cramp for me liao...

no leh bro

jaguar the interior more class. even the glove compartment is opened by a button... more high tech and high class for sure... 5 series too common bro

Aim for the XF-R. Now thats peformance with luxury.

too ex la bro ^^

list price 380k. if i got tt much money i'd rather buy an AMG

Edited by Cerano

too ex la bro ^^

list price 380k. if i got tt much money i'd rather buy an AMG

I would get an XF-R over the AMG anytime. I was salivating whn i saw the XF-R. Smaller engine, similar performace. Probably more value for money too. And its much more exclusive. But if someone were to give me one of them, i wouldnt complain if i get the AMG. [thumbsup]

His 3rd car was a jaguar [ah pek version] but he hardly ever drives it cause he hired a driver.

he tell me jaguar really very comfy and he regrets not driving it so often last time.

only a Chery QQ fits you well. [:p]

wow dad hired a driver?

you have bf? [lipsrsealed] i volunteer [smash]

I would get an XF-R over the AMG anytime. I was salivating whn i saw the XF-R. Smaller engine, similar performace. Probably more value for money too. And its much more exclusive. But if someone were to give me one of them, i wouldnt complain if i get the AMG. [thumbsup]

Haha personal preference bro

i'd still rather the AMG though. Haha on mbworld ive seen the true potential of the C63 AMG. Quite alot of guys in the states have gotten it over 600BHP

Imagine that raw power in the car that size.

The 6.3L Monster is so detuned.

p.s the XFR is kinda heavy.

0-100 4.7s compared to <4.5 for C63 and thats stock...

Edited by Cerano

I really love this car. I don't own one but its one I would really consider if I were to change my second car. The rear looks like an Aston Martin and asthetically it is very pleasing to the eye. It can't match up to the BMW in terms of performance but driving a Jaguar XF is really something else. Its more about comfort than performance when it comes with this car.

The interior air con vents pop up when you switch the air con on. This car comes with a gear dial so PRND is switched as if you were turning a clock. The Push on button pulsates like a heart beat when you are about to turn on the engine. The blue lights on the console looks like something borrowed from Tron which is quite cool.

This car is really something. I would choose the XF over the current BMW 5 and the new E class.

yes another very good looker. second that aston Martin / maserati rear.

the best from Jag (four door category) if i may say so

luxurious inside out.

definitely a contender.

maybe my next family car if i get a 911 for myself

no leh bro

jaguar the interior more class. even the glove compartment is opened by a button... more high tech and high class for sure... 5 series too common bro

absolutely....thats one reason i got rid of mine...hee

XF glove box is actually open via a sensor. Very classy the interior, more so in the fresh than photo.

Never tired of looking at it. The same goes for the exterior.

The XF_R is using supercharger, distinguise from the run of the mill XF by a twin Aston Martin-ish vent opening on the hood. It also have the word supercharged embross on the both vent opening.

Of course, Jaguar is British while BMW, Merc are German, & you can feel the difference when you sit in it.

Edited by Kiadaw

to me the dash is still pretty boring to look at leh??

obviously i'd get the C63AMG because of the muscular engine noise and the MUCH lower price tag, unlike the muted V8 in the XFR...the leather stitching on the standard XF don't really feel like leather leh...more like soft-touch plastic...

still prefer the Mercedes badge as of now...but i'm always on the look out for new products from JAG...

↡ Advertisement