Mercedes CLS

Cerano

Hey guys

do you guys like the exterior of the CLS?

Some people love it and some hate the way it curves.

Just looking to hear your views!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hey guys

do you guys like the exterior of the CLS?

Some people love it and some hate the way it curves.

Just looking to hear your views!

i did consider this car before i bot my 6er

however the look is just a bit too mature for me

already some friends ask why i didnt go for th 335i instead of the 6er

with unique sloping roof lines and an equally luxurious interior

the CLS is a car that exudes a regal charm

however it doesnt cut a sporty enough look at all in my opinion

great value for money as a secondhand.

Neutral Newbie

I see one CLS in our carpark. It does look cool but kind of dated. It has been around for a while I guess.

By the way the new E class saloon came with a bang but seems to have kind of faded out. Not much discussion about the car in any forum. Here or in sgmerc except a person who bought a coupe from a PI.

I read C&C have sold 300 units but till now have'nt met a soul who bought one ! Most of my friends drive executive saloons but not a guy who talked of buying the new E.

Cheers

• Praise 1

I see one CLS in our carpark. It does look cool but kind of dated. It has been around for a while I guess.

By the way the new E class saloon came with a bang but seems to have kind of faded out. Not much discussion about the car in any forum. Here or in sgmerc except a person who bought a coupe from a PI.

I read C&C have sold 300 units but till now have'nt met a soul who bought one ! Most of my friends drive executive saloons but not a guy who talked of buying the new E.

Cheers

bro only 300 units?

i've seen alot of CLS especially at sgmerc gtgs

Cheers

The 1st shipment is not in yet. Anyway, most people interested in these cars don't hang out here.

The 1st shipment is not in yet. Anyway, most people interested in these cars don't hang out here.

bro

you drive a w211 and you also hang out here mah

(all businessmen no time to zhng their car)

Neutral Newbie

bro

referring to 300 units of the E and not the CLS.

understood that the first shipment not yet in but even considering that find the whole E class thing pretty quiet. which essentially means sales are not really happening. it maybe also because the E250/E200 is not yet ready for test drive / showing to prospective customers ... and these models are going to be the the ones giving the volumes ... not many would go for the E300/350 ....

bro

referring to 300 units of the E and not the CLS.

understood that the first shipment not yet in but even considering that find the whole E class thing pretty quiet. which essentially means sales are not really happening. it maybe also because the E250/E200 is not yet ready for test drive / showing to prospective customers ... and these models are going to be the the ones giving the volumes ... not many would go for the E300/350 ....

my mistake

(;

p.s. i saw a new W212 E300 from CnC today on the road along AYE.

i think the shipment has come

Edited by Cerano

Of course the sales of new W212 E has not peaked. Only the E300 and E350 were available for the preview and the first shipment was just coming in. The mass market TC E200 and E250 did not arrive for the launch last month.

then hang at where? sgmerc? or dun forum one.. [smallcry]

Even sgmerc is only a small portion of the Merc owners.

Anyway, see above post - the mass market E200/E250 TC 1.8L were not available for the launch last month. Most will wait to see how they are. First shipment comprises mostly, if not all, V6.