Mercedes CLS

Cerano

but the passat cc looks really anonymous and B.O.R.I.N.G

somehow, I find the Audi A4 with its daytime running lights having more design pizazz than the cc.

And the CLS is a CLASSIC. Will love to own this one day, after the Jaguar XF.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

somehow, I find the Audi A4 with its daytime running lights having more design pizazz than the cc.

Hehe you must be rich. :) Well, granted the CC is still in its early stages and for a person considering the car, be prepared for potential unforeseen problems.

I'll only get a CLS if I start caring abt what people think of me.

• Praise 2

CC boring meh? I think it actually looks much better than the CLS that started this whole segment...

• Praise 2

CC boring meh? I think it actually looks much better than the CLS that started this whole segment...

not boring in pictures, but very boring in real life. Saw it zoom past and it took me a couple of seconds before realising that it is supposed to be a stylish car

Edited by Alfisti168

there is a black CLS 55 or 63 AMG zooming around Raffles Place in the morning.

classy, powerful, stylish, fast, 4 seater, sounds good, a complete car that does it all, something like Steven Gerrard.

an M5 will be like Cristiano Ronaldo or Wayne Rooney.

if i had the money, really cannot decide which one to get... [confused]

there is a black CLS 55 or 63 AMG zooming around Raffles Place in the morning.

classy, powerful, stylish, fast, 4 seater, sounds good, a complete car that does it all, something like Steven Gerrard.

an M5 will be like Cristiano Ronaldo or Wayne Rooney.

if i had the money, really cannot decide which one to get... [confused]

Bro I've seen this same fella thrash his car at Sepang...the sound from that baby is brutal..

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

not boring in pictures, but very boring in real life. Saw it zoom past and it took me a couple of seconds before realising that it is supposed to be a stylish car

I'll definitely have to take a look at the car in showrooms then.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

So, to sum up, you guys think that the Merc CLS is in a whole new league from the Passat altogether? Cos I've heard people rave abt it as the 'poor man's CLS'.

• Praise 1

So, to sum up, you guys think that the Merc CLS is in a whole new league from the Passat altogether? Cos I've heard people rave abt it as the 'poor man's CLS'.

are you implying that you put Volkswagen in the same league as Mercedes Benz?

One is a German Premium Brand, while the other is a German People's Car (aka German Toyota)

VW suppose to be in the same level with Toyota and honda. Audi then is the same level as Merc.

Have sat in this car (CLS350) before and must say it has something going for itself. Effortless acceleration up to 200+km/h, perfectly composed at such speeds as well. A little soft in the handling department, numb steering and all the drawbacks of a big, heavy grand tourer, but the upshoot of that is a mile muncher that leaves you feeling fresh and exhilarated even after a 300+km journey on the NSHW. A Merc constructed in the true spirit & tradition of Gran Turissimo...Respect!

↡ Advertisement