Local Singaporean speaking with fake fake angmoh accent

Thargor

how do u define nice?? pretty, sexy??? every now and den put 1/2 ball for u???? [:p][laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Nice as in polite, civil, considerate. Don't think crooked lah. [smash]

↡ Advertisement

Nice as in polite, civil, considerate. Don't think crooked lah. [smash]

ok la ok la...

does she have long armpit hair??? [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

[laugh]

ok la ok la...

does she have long armpit hair??? [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

[laugh]

I never check. But she is a nice girl. Maybe 20ish.

You have armpit hair fetish?? [crazy][laugh]

robo is looking for some1 having long armpit hair like him [lipsrsealed]

so did they manage a long distant relationship b4 marriage. if yes, how long were the LDRs?

2 of them about 2-3 yrs in the relationship before marriage, now have kids leow. one of them just married, 6 mth into the relationship.

Neutral Newbie

We got Singlish & Singdarin/Singnese. Our veri own English & Mandarin/Chinese......which has been slowly developin becos of the economy growth frm China in which the world & includin Spore has shifted attention to. Last time we speak more English, leanin towards USA economy growth. Thus Singlish was born. We tend to speak more Mandarin nowadays bt becos of our "rojak" tendancies, we speak "rojak" Mandarin.

If u r well versed in the various dialects in our local Chinese culture, u will find dat our so call Mandarin is a compilation of dialects direct translation infused with Singlish. In short, "rojak" Singapura.

I really wonder wat if the whole world focus its attention on India, the second largest population in the world......upcomin economy power.......am I gona start learnin Hindu or Tamil? Varakam.

OMG... BeeGINI and leopard PREENS again!!!??!! [dizzy]

Yeah, zipbra beegini, or rad tops with tight blue gins .... boomz!

Majoring in hospitaterity somemore.

But careful hor ... she can also give you a piss of her mind.

I saw the ger yesterday afternoon, at her block, waiting at the leaf lobby, for the lif to come down.

She was carrying a folded bed sh!t (fresh from the cleaners) on one hand and had a teen can of hot kopi (bought from the coffee shop) on the other.

As I approached the lif lobby, I asked her "Escu me, what is the time"?

And she told me that it was tree o'clock.

She was quite proud of her Lan-Vin watch, when telling me the time.

I also observed that she had a Lou-Is Vui-Tonn hand bag and she was wearing a zipbra Guy-La-Roh-Chee preens tops.

Very boomz leh!

I commended her watch, saying "Nice watch!"

And she answered, I have another Gerard Gen-Ta watch at home. [laugh][blush]

No!

im utterly disgusted by the sight of it.

OMG

2 of them about 2-3 yrs in the relationship before marriage, now have kids leow. one of them just married, 6 mth into the relationship.

u did not answer the question.

were they in a LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP b4 marriage?

i have a colleague (not a fren :P) who is married to a PRC wife. they are happily together from what i see. no doubts about it. sgrean guy, PRC wife. i have NOT seen PRC guy with Sgrean wife, YET. pls help me out of the well [rolleyes]

fact is, not many ppl can handle a long distance relationship (not to mention no xxx), much less with a PRC. what i am referring here is having a long distance relationship with another nationality other than your own because there will be many differences and possibly cultural shock when both meet up face to face. [rolleyes]

wah... congrats leh.. do remember to send me your baby's 1st month invite [sly][laugh]

ahhhh.... i like abalone... esp the buddha jump over the wall one..... [grin][laugh]

u did not answer the question.

were they in a LONG DISTANT RELATIONSHIP b4 marriage?

i have a colleague (not a fren :P) who is married to a PRC wife. they are happily together from what i see. no doubts about it. sgrean guy, PRC wife. i have NOT seen PRC guy with Sgrean wife, YET. pls help me out of the well [rolleyes]

fact is, not many ppl can handle a long distance relationship (not to mention no xxx), much less with a PRC. what i am referring here is having a long distance relationship with another nationality other than your own because there will be many differences and possibly cultural shock when both meet up face to face. [rolleyes]

wah lau ehh.. maybe u dont understand my reply..

1st friend, he travels to and fro Shenyang and knows his wife from there, after 2-3 yrs get married

2nd friend, he knows his PRC wife from Genting, he travels to and fro to KL from time to time, stayed in China for 3 mths to settle the married thingy after 2 yrs.

Got 1 SG LADY friend, her Husband is PRC, now they have a kid leow. The lady knows this guy from his dad's company who has a branch in China. Now she is staying the Beijing.

So got success story, happy?

↡ Advertisement