Removing P Plate question from wifey

Thargor

When to remove P Plate  

66 members have voted

1. 1. If one passed the Traffic Driving Practice test and the issue date on the driving license is 17th Sept 2008, when does one remove the P Plate?

• Can remove P - Plate on 16th Sept 2009, with 24 points available (no demerit to date)
    • Can remove P - Plate on 17th Sept 2009, with 24 points available (no demerit to date)
    • Can remove P - Plate on 18th Sept 2009, with 24 points available (no demerit to date)

she can remove on 17th, i3, if die die want to take out, 16th 2359, then take out, then 17th 0000 can use and have 24 points.....make sure dun speed and run thru red light that day else all 24 points gone...

↡ Advertisement

Think the most important is whether ur wife can handle the car and the traffic just like other drivers.

If within P-plate maybe other users might close 1 eye, if normal driver then expect some gesture.

Neutral Newbie

yep, you beat me to it :blink:

Two secrets to keep the marriage brimming

1) Whenever you're wrong, admit it. [blush]

2) whenever you're right, shut up. [lipsrsealed]

17 sep 2010 is the D-Day.

Meaning .. 16 Sep 09 still must put

Hiya morning all,

Helping my wife to pose this question as she's not a member of the forum.

Question: "If one passed the traffic police driving practical test on 17 sept 2008 and got the license issued on the same day (17th Sept 2008), when that person can remove the P plate?"

My wife said she wanna remove the P plate on 17th Sept 2009...to her its one year already. But I thought she should only remove the P Plate on 18th Sept 2009?

hehe not that it matters really...just one more day but she insisted that I was wrong :P [rolleyes] Please help out here.... [drivingcar]

so is her driving skill ok ? you transferred your skills and technique to her ? some lady drivers cannot parallel park .. [laugh]

where got some? most ah, some cant even vertical park straightly...

btw to TS, if ur wife can drive well and dun be indecisive on the road dan i feel tat when take out p-plate is not an issue... she can even dun put if she really comfortable and gd....

Hiya morning all,

Helping my wife to pose this question as she's not a member of the forum.

Question: "If one passed the traffic police driving practical test on 17 sept 2008 and got the license issued on the same day (17th Sept 2008), when that person can remove the P plate?"

My wife said she wanna remove the P plate on 17th Sept 2009...to her its one year already. But I thought she should only remove the P Plate on 18th Sept 2009?

hehe not that it matters really...just one more day but she insisted that I was wrong :P [rolleyes] Please help out here.... [drivingcar]

This is f--kingg idiot!

↡ Advertisement