• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:02 AM

Mousee7
  • Mousee7
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

As above, any reliable PIs you can recommend?

Posted 19 September 2009 - 11:33 PM

TYL
  • TYL
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

lay auto @ toh guan. i see the showroom selling all the conti cars especially VW

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:12 AM

Da_editor
  • Premium member
    Da_editor
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Prime Cars is a good choice.
Reliable. thumbsup.gif
My Favourite Singapore Car Reviews.

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

Mousee7
  • Mousee7
    1st Gear
    Author Image

thanks bros for the recommendations..I have heard of Lay Auto before..but not Prime Cars. Will go do some homework on them.Someone told me a PI called autosportique specializes in importing conti and higher end cars, wonder if they are reliable?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users