New Kia Sorento

Seraphim

Design doesn't go down too well with me personally. Think that signature grille design of KIA is getting a little over-used...

Edited by Emils

if what similar package comes to sg, the value pack is very compelling. if not, expect it to perform badly as the Santa Fe. I expect the add-ons to be bundled in.

6.6L/100km - that will be key for many pp who avoid this >2L segment. If its true, they will have a good fight on their hands!

Design doesn't go down too well with me personally. Think that signature grille design of KIA is getting a little over-used...

BMW use their signature grille on every single model too

what's wrong with KIA design?

Did u ever notice that many aftermarket grilles look like KIA's wired mesh? When go BBQ, just take from the car mah......

Am interested in it, called C&C and they told me they will be bringing in the 3.0L and 4.0L....How about the 2.2 Turbo Diesel?

I am quite impressed with this car.

Am interested in it, called C&C and they told me they will be bringing in the 3.0L and 4.0L....How about the 2.2 Turbo Diesel?

3L & 4L??? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] hope they have improved the FC like Forte... otherwise, a 3L KIA full size SUV FC is ... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

I tot the 2.4 petrol is coming too? Btw do you know the launch date?

i'm sure they'll bring in the 2.2Turbo Diesel 200bhp if you want it...but on indent basis...the high roadtax is still not good for Singapore Market...

instead of the 3L and 4L you mean 3.3V6 with 265bhp??

they should be bringing in the 2.4L 175bhp 5A/T...and on special basis the 3.3V6 265bhp 6A/t...

I believe this time round the main model they should be bringing in is the 2.4 with 6 speed. Anything else would probably be indent basis liao...